28

Draco stood against the wall, with his arms folded over his chest.

He watched me, as I moved my body to the beat.  

I wanted to see how long it took before he broke.

I knew I shouldn't even bother trying with Draco, but I couldn't help myself. 

I was drawn towards him. 

Draco was irresistible.

I fishished my drink, and threw the cup at Draco's direction. 

He shook his head, keeping eye contact with my body.  

I swayed my hips side to side, locking eyes with Draco, as I lifted my hands into the air. 

Draco took a deep breath in, and swallowed hard.  

No matter how desperately he tried to look away, he couldn't keep his eyes off of me.  

Draco unbuttoned the top button on his emerald green shirt. 

He was getting hot.
I could tell by the slight pink tone that appeared on his checks, and the tip of his nose. 

I locked eyes with Draco, he stared softly back at mine. 

I slowly dropped my arms back to my waist. 

I dragged my tongue over my top row of teeth. 

Draco blinked quickly a few times, before mouthing 'fuck'. 

Draco's eyes were still fixated on my body, and it's movement. 

Draco wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve, and he unbuttoned another one from the top of his shirt.  

It took all of his might to hold himself together. 

I was beating Draco at his own game, and he knew it.

A second year Slytherin boy stepped closer to me, as I danced.  

His body bumped into mine, as his hands softly traced the curves of my body.

That pushed Draco over the edge.

That made Draco brake.

Draco marched over, and weaved through the crowd of people, keeping eye contact.   

He slipped his body between mine, and the Slytherin boys. 

"What the hell?" The boy, said throwing his hands up in the air. 

"Go dance with someone else." Draco spat at him. 

The boy scuffed as he stomped off the dance floor.  

Draco's large hands gripped the material of my dress tightly, as he pulled my body to his.  

I dragged my hand softly down the side of his face and neck, before dropping it back down to my sides.  

"I feel like we've done this before." Draco bent over slightly, whispering in my ear.  

"I think you're right." I chuckled a bit.  

I pushed my hips into his hips, as I slowly grinded back onto him.  

I leaned the back of my head on his chest, tilting my head back slightly into the air.  

I closed my eyes as I softly smiled. 

I could feel Draco slowly growing hard, through his pants. 

Draco's hands moved to the front of my hips, pulling my body even tighter to his. 

As we both grinded our hips on each other.
Draco began to breath loudly and heavier, as I grinded on him even more. 

Draco softly bit the skin on my neck, almost teasing me.

"You're gonna have to stop soon." Draco spoke in between his heavy breaths.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked, slowly and deeply.

I opened my eyes, and looked up at him. 

Draco looked down at me, deep into my eyes as he bit his bottom lip. 

Draco closed his eyes hard, blowing a long breath out between his lips, as he tried to push the thought of me out of his mind. 

"No, I don't want you to stop...." Draco begged softly, as one of his hands slowly traced my waist with his finger tips.
Draco moved his hand to the bottom of my short dress. 

His fingertips began to travel slowly up my dress. 

Draco softly ran his finger tips on the inside of my upper thigh, causing it to feel like fireworks exploding in my chest.  

I could feel the blood rush to my face, as his fingers slowly moved up to my panties.  

Excitement pulsed through my veins.

I let out a soft groan, as Draco teased me through my lace panties.   

"Shhhh." Draco hushed me, as he slowly slipped two of his fingers into my panties. 

"Draco." I softly gasped, as his slowly slipped his fingers inside of me. 

Draco quickly covered my mouth with his free hand.

"You've been bad, I think you need to be punished first." Draco whispered, his lips softly dragged across my face, as he spoke.  

Draco pumped his fingers inside of me, slowly, but only once.

He quickly pulled his hand out of my dress. 

He tugged the bottom of my dress back down, it had lifted slightly.  

Draco's hands returned to my hips. 

"That wasn't very nice." I looked up at him, and frowned. 

I wanted him bad.

Draco leaned his head down over my shoulder.  

"I forgot we weren't alone," Draco's voice was very deep now. "Breaking my nose wasn't very nice, Ms Stewart."

Draco kissed my neck softly.

 "You're gonna have to show me you're a good girl, first."

My heart beat dropped below my waist.

"Maybe I don't want to be a good girl." I softly spoke, as turned to face him. 

I looked Draco up, and down before licking my lips.  

"Goodnight, Mr Malfoy." I said dragging my hand across his chest, before leaving the party.  

I quickly walked down the stairs. 

Draco followed me out, grabbing me by the hand, and pulling me under the stair case.  

"Im not done with you." Draco softly kissed my neck.  Every kiss he planted, caused a soft moan to escape my lips.  

"But..."  Draco stopped kissing my neck, "were going to have to save this for tomorrow night."

"I'm busy tomorrow night." I told him.  

"Meet me at the Slytherin stairs, at 9 pm." Draco softly kissed my lips. 

"What if I don't want to?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.  

"Your heart beating out of your chest, is telling me otherwise." Draco kissed my forehead, before we both walked our separate ways.