9

"You asshole!" I said ripping the cloak off of him, as we left the Gryffindor hall. 

"How am I the asshole? You're the one lying to her.  Letting her call me the 'mystery man', when you know it's me." Draco said angrily.  His hair was all ruffled, and messy.  

"You left marks on my neck.... and it's probably best if she didn't know...." I looked at the ground.  
Draco looked directly at me.  

"Why does it matter if she knows or not?" Draco spoke with a stern tone. 

"It's not about just her, it's about your friends and mine.   Your friends don't like mine, and mine don't like yours." I told him.  

"Why does that matter?" Draco asked me, this time in a much softer tone. 

"I don't know why it matters to them so much, but it does." I looked down at the ground.  
Draco put his finger tips underneath my chin, lifting my face to look up and at him.  

"But why does that matter to us?"

"Because, Mr Malfoy... You're telling me if your friends saw us walking down the hallway together talking... that they wouldn't say anything to you about it? They would.  You care too much about their opinions. " I crossed my arms over my chest, and looked at him. 

Draco looked away as took a deep breath in, and slowly releasing it. 

"Come on then, put the cloak on.  Follow me." Draco threw the cloak over me, and took me by the hand.  
At almost a jog, Draco lead me through the halls, and through the front entrance of the Slytherin house.  

Crabbe, and Goyle stood in the common room of the Slytherin house. 

"Guys, I have something to tell you." Draco announced, as he puffed out his chest. 

"What's that?" Goyle asked him as he adjusted his posture, while Crabbe stepped closer. 

"I... um.... want to be left alone for the night." Draco trailed off. 
He grabbed a small section of the cloak, and lead me to his room. 
Draco shut, and locked the door behind us.  

"It's not so easy, is it?" I asked him as I yanked the cloak off of me, and dropping it on the floor.

"Shut up, I panicked. " Draco flopped on his bed, and rubbed his eyes.  

"Wow." I stopped in my place. 

Draco's room was extraordinary. 
The walls were completely smooth, and painted a dark gray.
The candles he had to light the room glowed an iridescent, neon green, as they floated near the ceiling. 
The floors were a nice smooth, finished dark wood. 
His bed frame and dresser were black, and spotless.   His bed sheets were emerald green.  

Everything in his room was pleasing to the eyes. 

"Impressive, isn't it?" Draco smiled.   Putting his hands behind his head. 

"You don't have a roommate?" I asked him as I stood there awkwardly. 

"Nope, uneven number of Slytherin.  I get this dorm to myself." Draco said proudly. 

I stood there, in my awkward stance. 

"You can sit down." Draco laughed as he closed his eyes. 

So, I sat down on the floor.
Draco opened his eyes, shaking his head at me.
Draco got up from the bed.  He stood up at my feet, and put his hands out. 

"Well, I didn't mean on the floor."

"Well you were sprawled across the whole bed." I said taking his hands.   Draco helped me up to my feet. 

He stood before me, and slowly unbuttoned his white, long sleeved shirt.

"Sit down." Draco ordered me. 
I sat down on the edge of the bed, and my pulse began to quicken.  He sat on the bed next to me. 

Our legs touched slightly, as we sat there. 

Draco slowly put his hand on the inside of my left thigh. 

His fingers played the the top of my sock, making my heart melt. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked him looking straight forward.  I knew if I looked him in the eyes, that would be it. 

Draco knew it too. 

One look at his eyes, and I would fold.

"We hide it.  Sneak around, I guess it could be fun." Draco began slowly rubbing my thigh. His thumb circled my skin softly.

"What do we do if they find out or ask questions?" I asked draco.  It took all my might to still stare at the wall in front of me. 

"I guess we will find out when we get there." Draco had turned his head, and whispered in my ear. 

"That's easy for you to say." I closed my eyes, and exhaled slowly. 

The way his fingertips glided across my skin made my whole body weak. 

Draco brought his hand up to my face, and softly turned it in his direction. 

I slowly opened my eyes.  

The green light reflecting off of Draco's face, made him look like he was sent from heaven. 

His eyes were like the ones from a siren. 

He knew that's all it took for him to get me to do whatever he wanted. 

"Come here." Draco told me.  He pulled me onto his lap. 

Draco leaned his head against mine, as his hands rested at my waist. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as one of his hands slowly trailed up my back, stopping behind my neck. 

Draco smiled before closing his eyes. 
He pulled my head in closer, and he slowly began to lean in.