CHECKMATE

Delhi, India 2022

Aranya opened the cabin door to find Divyank Roy standing in front of her. He appeared to be concerned. He was seized with rage and replied, "Congratulations, certain individuals were inspired by your interview. You were the one who said, 'Someone should have gotten punished. Someone should have received a penalty at Court-uncourt.' Although Abhinav's culpability has not yet been proven, he has received punishment from several local thugs. They badly battered him. You are solely responsible. Why don't you go home and celebrate?"

Aranya felt terrible after hearing all of this. She couldn't make sense of the scenario.

"Who else but Aranya, I'm sure, viral the videos?" Ridhi Iyer stated to one of her co-workers in the washroom, "She did the same thing with Ajeet Adhikari in her previous firm." Aranya came from another washroom at the same moment, hearing what Ridhi Iyer and her colleague were saying about her. They formed contorted faces and returned to their customary work after spotting Aranya.

Aranya was irritated beyond belief. She was splashing water on her face and thinking about several things. She felt terrible for labeling Abhinav a criminal without even listening to the reality. Everything that had happened to her was running through her mind. From arguing with Divyank about Abhinav's sentence to opposing putting Abhinav Kapoor's case to media trial, and from viral videos on social media to news stories that piqued her interest. She was tense and couldn't make sense of the situation. She was reflecting on everything that had happened to her in a single day.

She was overcome with contemplation and unable to articulate her confusion.

Aranya was traveling in a car. She seemed to be on her way somewhere. She was dressed nicely and seems relieved. The next thing she knew, she was having supper with Arun and Divyank Roy. They were having dinner together. Arun Roy invited Divyank and Aranya to dinner because Aranya requested that they would discuss something important. Devika, Divyank Roy's wife, was out of the station on a business trip. So, Arun decided to contact Aranya for dinner because she was depressed and needed to talk about something important.

During their meal, Aranya stated, "Sir, don't worry, I will be the best lawyer- Abhinav can have." "At this time, Abhinav needs the greatest lawyer, not your apologies for what you did," Arun Roy stated. It was a circumstance, not your fault." "Sir, I will do my best to serve both cases jointly," Aranya said. I will efficiently handle both the pentagonal murder and Abhinav Kapoor's case."

"Dad, how is this possible?" Divyank asked his father as he led him to a corner of the room. The girl who was rejected taking Abhinav Kapoor's case yesterday is now ready to take it again. "I know who dispatched the gangsters to attack Abhinav Kapoor, Dad." "Are you crazy, Divyank?" laughed Arun Roy. Abhinav Kapoor is a member of our family."

Past wings - It was very true that Arun Roy orchestrated all of this drama to entice Aranya's attention. The video of Divyank and Aranya arguing went popular on social media thanks to Agrim - Arun Roy's helper. At Arun's request, the victim's name was revealed to the media. On the advice of Arun Roy, gangsters beat Abhinav. This was done to make Aranya feel bad about what she did. He desired a woman in authority, such as Aranya, who could manage this case well. He wanted her to take this case, which is why he created all of this drama.

WARNING

Aranya – "Today I discovered that lawyers like Arun Roy play their game of justice and injustice outside the courtroom. But I never imagined that one day I'd be better at this game than him."