"Ok. I lied to my brother about being in love with his best friend. It wasn't until we got engaged I finally told him the truth" Blair said "truth or dare Sophia"

"Truth"

"What secret do you hold that no one knows about" she asked

"I once snuck out the house when I was younger and did my fist kill. Then the next day killed another person pretending like that one was my first kill" I said

We went back and forth laughing and joking till my phone rang. I got up and walked outside and answered it.

"Hello" I said

"Hi it's Anna. Just wanted to call to say we found a match. We need you to come in on Monday so we can get everything sorted"

"Yeah sure what time" I asked

"Three thirty pm"

"Yeah that's fine thank you Anna"

I hang up and placed my phone on my chest before taking a deep breath. I felt arms wrap around my waist as a head went onto my shoulder.

"What was that" Lorenzo asked

"They found a match. I need to go in on Monday to over go a few things" I said turning to face him

He smiled before hugging me tightly. We stayed like this for a while till we finally went back inside.

"Right I'm off to bed night guys" I said grabbing my things

They all said night and I headed to my bedroom. I placed everything onto the nightstand before walking into the bathroom.

I washed my face got changed and walked back into the bedroom to see Lorenzo sat in bed topless with the covers covering his waist down. I got into bed beside him as I felt him pull my back onto his chest. He kissed my forehead before moving a piece of hair out my face as I drifted off to sleep.

***

"I have a boyfriend" Storm said

I looked around the corner to see her sat in the counter as Lorenzo made her cereal.

"You have a boyfriend" he repeated as she nodded her head

"Is he cute"

"He is so cute" she adds

"He better be treating you like a queen" he said

I turn to see Blair watching the same thing I'm watching. We both stare at each other before looking back.

"He always treats me like a queen Enzy" she brags

He smiled at her before giving her the cereal. I can't help but feel a smile forming onto my face.

Nope stop it

We both walk into the kitchen as Lorenzo turns with a coffee in his hand. Storm places her bowl down before looking at me and Blair.

"I have a boyfriend" she repeats

"I know I overheard" Blair said sitting down

"Can we watch a movie while daddy and mummy still ain't up" Storm asks

"Sure but I bet I can beat you there" Blair says lifting Storm off the counter

They both ran as Blair let her win making me laugh at how they all turn into softies when it comes to kids. I turn to face Lorenzo to see him staring at me.

"What" I question

"Nothing" he says smiling

He hands me a cup of tea before placing my medication near it. I swallowed the pill and drank the tea before dad walked into the kitchen.

"How are you" he asks

"I'm fine dad" I say hugging him

"Are you sure" he says

"Yes dad I'm sure" I said

He smiles before turning to Lorenzo

"And how are you" he asks

"I'm fine" Lorenzo laughs

Dad smiled before walking out. He's acting wired. But whatever as long as he is in a good mood I guess. I place my cup in the sink before me and Lorenzo head into the living room and watch the movie with Blair and Storm.