𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The grabber had left a few minutes ago leaving the girl alone with her thoughts. It wasn't a good thing either as her thought hot darker and darker as days past but who could she tell. Her "dad"? Hell no.

To be honest the girl wanted to die. Could you really blame her, She was kidnapped by her father and told about something that was hidden for her whole life. She either felt numb or angry at some points during her captivity.

Those were her two emotions now. She no longer had any hope or happiness. Would she be able to feel the emotions she felt before all of this? Probably not.

Sage Bennit was utterly fucked.

"Stick to the plan alright" Finn was the first to speak up once they got the house. They hid their bikes in bushes before quietly walking towards the house. "If some shit goes down you need to leave Gwen do not come in the house" finn say looking at the girl who could only nod. "Stay close, if you see something shout we'll hear you" Robin says as they make it to the door. Finn gives gwen a reassuring hug before following robin

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
My heart was racing as i picked the lock. I could tell finn was as nervous  as i was due to hus rapid deep breaths. Once i finally get the lock picked i look back at gwen and give her one last look before heading into the house.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

The two boys make their way into the house shutting the door quietly. "You check the front area ill check the back area" robin says walking towards the back of the house.

Finn makes his way through the living room taking a good look at everything. As he makes his way to the kitchen he sees a set of stairs. "HEY ROBIN COME CHECK THIS OUT" he yells out.

Soon enough robin is running into the room. "Where you think that leads to?" finn asks squinting into the darkness down there. "I don't know let's see." Robin is the first to move as he slowly makes his way down the stairs, finn following.

Gwen was sat in the shadows so nobody could see her. She was biting her nail in anticipation. Her heart was racing and her eyes were running from side to side. As she was staring at the street infront of her she notices headlights coming down the rode.

A black van pulls in across the street making her let out a deep breath she didn't know she was holding. We're safe she says mentally.

If only that was the truth.

𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓 𝐕𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 3 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄