𝐭𝐰𝐨

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

𝐈 left the school building still confused about Finney. Im guessing him and gwen had left before me as i didn't see them anywhere.

I was walking for a good 5 minutes when i see Robin ahead of me. "Hey Robin" i say as i jog up to him "Hey sage" he says "So why did you get into a fight with moose?" I say.

"He was talking shit" he says as if it was nothing "Oh" was all i said. It was silent between us, but not a awkward one.

"Do you want to hangout sometime?" he's asks breaking the silence "Really" "Yeah why not" he says looking at me.

"Okay how about tomorrow?" I say as i fidget with my hands. "That works for me" he says smiling. "Okay well i should probably head home" "Me too, Later sage." He says as he walks off.

As i walked home i saw a black van in the corner of my eye. I felt that something was wrong so i picked up my pace and continued walking. I was 3 minutes away from my house so i knew i could probably get there before something happend.

I look behind me to see a man with a weird hat walking behind me. We are a good distance but i see that he is trying to catch up to me. At that moment everything became clear.

I dropped everything i had and booked it to my house. I could hear my heart thumping in my ear, i could also hear the sound of the man's shoes slapping against the ground.

I turn left and keep running. My house is at the end of the road and my legs hurt. I can tell he's gaining on me and that absolutely terrifies me. I push myself to run faster.

As i near my house i notice the gate is shut and locked. He would probaby get me if i stopped to unlock it. So i did the next best thing, Jumping it. It wasn't that high but it was exactly low either.

Maybe hurtles did help because i was over the fence in no time. I then run to the front door and to my suprise the door was unlocked. Only bad thing is that my parents are not home.

I lock the door and push the couch in front of it then run to the phone and call 911. I could never catch a break man.