𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Robin had accidentally called the wrong number trying to call finn and was going to hang up until he heard the familiar voice he missed.

"Hello?" the voice says from the other side of the line. "Sage" he says unsure. "Robin oh my god" the girls voices starts rising and soon you could hear crying on the other side of the line.

"Sage where are you, are you okay, are you hurt" robin begins to question as his eyes water. "I'm okay I don't know where I am, I am in some type of basement" she says trying to compose herself.

"I don't know how much time I have but I just wanted to say that if I don't come home-" "Your coming home and that's that mi amor" robin says cutting the girl off. "Robin I don't know if I am" she says quietly. "You are I promise you" he says as tears start to fall down his face.

"When you get out I'll let you braid my hair anytime you want, and we can have that sleepover" he says trying not to let her know her was crying. "I would like tha-" she's cut off by the door opening slowly "I have to go" she rushes out. "Wait sage" he says but it's to late, all he hears is the static.

"What are you doing over there" the man asks as he steps in closing the door behind him. Shifting his eyes from the girl to the tray his eyes light up.

"Nevermind that, you finally ate" he exclaims picking up the tray. "Yeah I'd rather not be force fed by a freak" she says sitting on the bed. "I am not a freak" the man's voice deepens. "Yeah okay" sage rolls her eyes.

"You said I reminded you of someone, who" the girl questions looking up at the man. "I don't see how that's any of your business" he replies picking up the water bottle.

"Bro it's not gonna hurt you if you tell me, your gonna kill me anyways so I can take the little secret to my grave" she says as she lies down.
"I'm not going to kill you, but right now wouldn't be the right time" he says leaving the room.

"I talked to sage" robin says through the phone. "No way" Finn replies shocked. "Man it was something, she sounded so exhausted Finn" "We'll get her soon" he says reassuring the boy. "Finney get off that damn phone" robin hears Finn's dad yell.

"Everything fine" "oh yeah" he says but robin doesn't believe it. "Get ready later your coming over" "Robin I can't-" "I don't care we'll deal with consequences later. Be ready" he says hanging up.

Putting on a hoodie, his bandana that sage got them both, and a pair of sweats, Robin headed out of the house. He only had to worry about one person as Gwen was staying the night with Suzie.

Once he makes it to Finns house he makes his way to the side where his window is. He gently knocks on it and waits for a couple minutes.
Soon the blonde boy is climbing out of it with ease.

"So where to"

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫