He didn't even did anything to push me, I smirk pecking his cheek "you were so good" I whispered in his ears making him flush.

I then walked out leaving him there in a daze.

Hoseok pov:

I was watching jimin making a move on him. He was sitting beside him, I can hear whatever they are saying because of the Bluetooth, we all are wearing.

I won't deny he is beautiful and very attractive but he's not my type. I don't like boys like him, he's been trying to get my attention but I always ignored him.

I really hope he get the signal and stop pestering me. Although I've already told him to stay away from me but he doesn't seem to listen and to my bad luck I've to work with him.

"What is your scheme?" I asked taehyung now facing him, trying to push out the thoughts of blonde haired male, even if they are bad.

"What do you mean?" He asked smirking totally knew what I'm talking about.

"You should stop your acting now, I know people like you. I've spent all my life in mafia, so I know this is not you." I said making his eyes wide but he quickly composed himself.

"So what do you think I'm like?" He again asked trying to avoid answering my questions.

"you know when I look someone's eyes I can tell what they are.... and you are an hollow person Must be because of rough childhood ....abusive parents or they abandoned you, that's why your eyes are so shallow or maybe your boyfriend left you or cheat on you." I was hitting on his nerves judging from tight grip he has on his glass.

"You don't know what you are talking about" He said clenching his jaw, piercing his eyes.

"Oh come on...you thought no one would notice your shaking hands yesterday when we met....just like right now" I said looking at his hands that are trembling.

He fist his hand to stop his shaking then he looked at me with calm expression, he chuckled shaking his head making me confuse.

"You described me so well, but it would only be fair if I say few words about you...right?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You like to make opinions about people even when your opinions are wrong and you act upon it. You don't try to understand them you just judge them....here my advice for you.....don't judge people easily like you did to me, heck I just met you yesterday and you already have opinion of me in your mind, if you keep this up then you will lose something precious and you will regret it" he said looking at jimin, then at me, what is he implying.

I was angry because I didn't have anything to counterattack him. One very small part of me agree with him but I'm not wrong about him, he's very cunning and evil person and I will find out what he's hiding under his self possessed facade.

"They are moving....follow him and take their pictures and make sure, it look like they are doing something intimate. " He said now all serious.

I followed his command and followed them, they were infront of the washroom, and jimin was caging him, he look like he also enjoying it and what he said that I judge people.

I mentally scoffed thinking our conversation from before but nonetheless I took their photos and walked away right after jimin left.

No one's pov:

They were back at the main building except suga, in meeting room discussing their next move.

"So what now?" Jin asked. "You are going to send those pictures to kim minji?" He answered looking at him.

My cruel angel | Taekook |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें