(Must read) Author's note and rules

Welcome all, to the amazing sequel of Your Destiny. This story, like the predecessor, follows many cats that struggled to survive extinction and have now, formed their own clans. But with new Clans, comes unforeseen rivalry, revenge and turmoil.

The Warrior cat concept rightfully belongs to Erin Hunter, although none of her characters are used throughout the duration of the story.

This story is similar to regular warrior cat stories except all the characters, are based off of you and other fans!

What is this strange magic, you may ask?

Well. This is a never-been-done-before type of interactive-roleplay, that allows it to be a progressive and enjoyable story and for you to participate.

As example. Wattpader entered their original OC's last book and I made the story revolve around them. Cats with entirely different personalities were thrown together to create new clans!

Unfortunately the Roleplay aspect has ended with the end of this novel. Your Legacy is completed and sadly, there are no interactive roleplays to join.

However, the trilogy and the story within is still available for everyone! Your dedication, votes, comments and insightful input are greatly appreciated. Enjoy!