"Yes, I don't think she saved my number."

"Here you go." I gave her my phone and she opened it writing Isabelle's number.

Estelle's pov

"Yes?" I was a bit nervous thinking she wouldn't wanna talk to me.

"Hi, don't hung up please."

"Estelle? What do you want? Whose number is this?" I was praying she wouldn't close the call in my face.

"Elizabeth's. We have to talk."

"I don't think we have anything to talk about."

"Please listen to me."

"I don't know what Grace told you but I was asked to come at 8pm."

"What? She told me you asked her to change the hour because you want to go have dinner with Elizabeth."

"What? No, I did not ask her to change anything. She laughed in my face when I got there."

"Oh my god I thought you lied to me. I'm sorry."

"I can't believe what a horrible person she is."

. . . . .

I was at the vanity with Elizabeth, who was applying my makeup for Isabelle's birthday. After a few days had gone since the incident with Grace, my lovely girlfriend maintained her promise and took me to the movies the next day. It was pretty amusing since I would never have guessed she would watch Minions, but I guess she was full of surprises.

"Stop grinning. I don't want to ruin your lipstick." I tried to be serious, but I couldn't because I was having too much fun.

"I feel like a doll, and I enjoy it." I grinned again as I moved my head to look in the mirror.

"You should let me do your makeup and hair more often; I enjoy it," she said, biting her lip as she stared at me.

"I definitely will. Goodness, you're so talented." I admired myself in the mirror, unable to believe what I was seeing.

"Allow me to finish your look, and then you can admire yourself all you want," she said, resting her palm on my leg.

"You didn't finish yet?"

"I need to apply setting spray.Please close your eyes." She sprayed some of the product on my face before asking me to open my eyes. I rose from my chair and moved closer to the mirror to appreciate her work.

"Beautiful girl." She stood up and embraced me from behind, which made me feel so happy.

"We look great together." We make a lovely couple."

"We do. We complement one another. I'm your dark side, and you're my bright one ." I spun around in her arms and answered her with a kiss feeling butterflies in my belly.

"Let's go get your lovely ass clothed. We don't want you to be late." She chuckled and held my hand in hers as she walked me to the dressing.

"Are you certain you don't want to come? Isabelle said I could bring you if I wanted."

"I'm sure." I pulled the dress off the hook and prepared to put it on. I removed my robe and slipped into the dress, allowing Elizabeth to zip it up.