✨16

Estelle's pov

I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing. I sighed and tried to roll onto my back, but I couldn't because someone was holding me tightly. I grinned, knowing who it was, but I couldn't enjoy the moment for too long because of the insupportable sound my phone was making.

"Close that shit" she groaned, sounding so sleepy.

I got out of her grip and she turned on her belly hugging the blanket to her chest while I went to my bag and searched for my phone. When I found it, it stopped ringing and I could see it was already 8 p.m.

My mother's phone call went unanswered. I hadn't talked to her on the phone in days, and I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep again, so I went to bed and pressed a kiss on Elizabeth's face, who was presumably sleeping again, before leaving the room and going into the living room.

I lay on my stomach on the couch and FaceTimed my mother. She responded quickly and seeing her face made me happy. I missed her. She was the only person in my family that cared about me, which made me adore her even more.

"Hello, pumpkin," she said with a smile.

"Hello, Mom. Sorry for not responding sooner; I was taking a nap." I laughed.

We've about what's been going on in our lives, but I haven't told her anything about Elizabeth yet. I wasn't sure if I should, but she was going to find out about her anyhow, so I decided to tell her.

She didn't know I was attracted to girls but I guess this was the right time for her to find out about this. I knew she will be supportive and happy for me, as she always is. We had such a good relationship. I could talk to her about anything because she never makes me regret telling her something and always gives me the best pieces of advice.

I rolled onto my back trying to get into a more comfortable position and tried to think about what I will say to her.

"Mom, I have something I need to tell you," I said anxiously.

"What is it? Is everything okay? What did you do?"

"Actually, it's not something, but someone. Mom, I've met someone "I stare at my phone, waiting for her to say something.

"Really?! Oh my goodness, why didn't you tell me sooner? What is his name?" I smiled as she seemed surprised.

"The thing is that..it's not a he..it's a she" I was very nervous but happy at the same time because I could finally tell her about Elizabeth.

"Okay, so you want to tell me that you're in a relationship with a girl?" I could tell from her face that she was completely shocked.

"Yes. I know this is a lot to process and I will understand if you need a little bit of time to think about this. I just want you to know that I'm very happy with her and that she's everything to me. I hope you're not upset."

"Are you kidding me? Why would I be upset? Of course, I'm surprised because I didn't know you're into girls but as long as you're happy, I'm happy too. Goodness, who is she? Tell me about her."

"Her name is Elizabeth and she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She is the owner of the hotel I'm staying in and we met when I came here a few months ago. She is everything I've been searching for mom. I've never felt this way about anyone before. It's a different feeling this time. Everything feels more intense and real. I don't know, I just feel like she's the one for me."

"My little girl is in love again. I'm so happy for you Estelle. If she's the one or not you'll find out in time. I have so many questions. How is she like? Why didn't you tell me about her before? Do you guys live together?"