🎄29

Hellooooo, new chapteeeer for you guys. I love you all so much, thank you for your support and I hope this chapter isn't too short. Don't forget to vote and tell me in the comments what you think about it. Kisses💕

Estelle's pov

"I'm so fucking tired and I hate this place so much, I can't wait for us to leave. Why the hell did I agree to come here in the first place?! If I wanted to see my grandparents, we should have gone to France instead of coming here."

My eyes welled up and tears streamed down my cheeks. I was crying because I was angry and stressed, not because I was sad. This place was having a negative impact on my mental health. I'd cried almost every day since I arrived, and I was sick of it.

Elizabeth's arms encircled my body as I buried my head in her chest, letting it all out. I could feel how tensed she was and how hard her heart was beating. She was furious but she didn't cry, she never cried, she was a strong woman, not like me.

"I wish I had your strength," I sobbed.

"Hey, look at me," she said as she stroked my hair.

I lifted my head from her chest and looked into her eyes, unable to hold back the tears. She kissed my right cheek, followed by my left one, trying to stop the tears.

"You are a very strong girl. Crying doesn't make you weak. I've always encouraged you to cry when you feel sad or angry because it helps you release all these bad emotions. You've been through a lot and I love you."  She rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

"I don't understand what's going on, my head hurts, I'm tired, stressed, angry, and I don't know what to do." I began sobbing even harder, nuzzling my head into her chest once more.

She just hugged me even tighter and let me cry in her arms for as long as I needed, assuring me that she would never leave me.

"Take a deep breath and let's go upstairs; you need to nap or at least lay in bed."

"Okay, just stay with me. That's all I need right now."

"I'm not going anywhere don't worry."

. . . . . .

I changed into one of Elizabeth's shirts and rested my head on her shoulder the moment I got upstairs. We remained silent until Elizabeth opened her mouth to speak. I wasn't crying anymore, but I wasn't feeling particularly well either.

She played with my hair and from time to time pressed kisses on my head trying to comfort me.

"How can I convince mom to tell me what she is hiding from me?" I raised my head to look at her. I tried to think of something else, but my mind refused to let go of those thoughts. I wanted to know what was going on.

"You should talk to her, just the two of you."

"Do you think she'll tell me?"

"I'm not sure, but you can try."

"I'll go to the bathroom and then talk to her." I stood up and kissed her lips.

"Oh, and Estelle."

"What?"

"Can I go apologize before you go talk to her? I've been putting so much pressure on her and..."

"Apologize? You dread having to apologize."

"I do but I really feel like I should do this. It's going to be hard but I have to."

"This is very suspicious but you're lucky I trust you." I said and entered the bathroom.