🎄25

Hello everyone, very long chapter ahead. Have fun while reading it and don't forget to vote if you liked it and comment what you think about it. Thank you so much for the 10k reads. Love you all💕

Elizabeth's pov

The door was opened by the maid, a short black-haired woman dressed in a black and white uniform with an apron around her waist.

"Helen" Estelle smiled at her and went to hug her.

"Estelle? Oh my god, you're back." they both laughed hugging each other.

"I missed you, how are you?" she looked at her after hugging her.

"I'm good but how are YOU? Goodness, I don't know how I survived without you in this house I swear."

"Oh my god, so things are still bad here. We have to talk tonight or maybe tomorrow 'cause I have a lot to tell you and I'm sure you do too."

"Yeah, they are. Your dad still sucks and your sister is still a pain in the ass but anyway you know that better than anyone."

"Fuck yeah, I do. I'll beat their ass if they did something to you I swear."

"Esteeeeelle" I see a tall woman running down the stairs wearing heels and a very beautiful dress that hugged her body perfectly. Her brown hair was done immaculately same as her makeup. I recognized her immediately from the time when she talked on face time with Estelle. They looked very similar both having brown hair and blue eyes.

"Mom" Estelle smiled and hugged her tightly as soon as she arrived in front of her.

"I missed you so much pumpkin." She took her face into her hands and looked at her closely with a very big smile on her face.

"I missed you too." She giggled at her.

The maid came and closed the door behind me helping me with all the luggage and the bags then taking my coat to the hanger. As soon as the door closed all the attention was on me and her mom's mouth dropped open when she saw me making me very confused.

"Oh yeah so, mom. This is my girlfriend, Elizabeth." Estelle smiled at me and took my hand in hers stroking it.

"Goodness, I'm speechless she is absolutely breathtaking. Estelle where did you find her oh my god?" She came to me and I smiled at her.

"Thank you for the compliments. I'm Elizabeth." I extended my hand.

"I'm Josephine, Estelle's mom. I'm sorry but I'm still stunned and don't know how to speak." she laughed shaking my hand.

"I'm honestly stunned too. You both look very similar, as I said the last time. If I didn't know you were her mom I would have thought you were her sister."

"Oh stop, you'll make me blush. I'm already very emotional because my baby girl is home." she laughed.

"Also, Elizabeth this is Helen, one of my favorite people who live in here and someone who helped me not go insane in this house full of crazy people."

"Hello" I shook hands with her too, having my signature smirk on my face realizing I made her feel a little intimidated.

"Hi" she smiled very kindly at me and after that took Estelle's coat to the hanger as well.

"Look who's back." I see a blonde skinny girl coming down the stair.

"Everything was too beautiful to be real" Estelle rolled her eyes.