✨7

Estelle's pov

I haven't spoken to Elizabeth in a few days. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but she became distant from me. Every time I passed her in the corridors or went to her room, she would tell me she was either too tired or too busy for me.

I wanted to talk to her and sort things out between us. If she didn't want to see me anymore, she could have said that. I've seen her with Donovan a couple of times and I was so jealous. I've never been a jealous person but seeing her with someone else was killing me. I don't know why I thought someone like her would want to be with someone like me.

I was sat at the bar as always looking at how Liz was arranging the bottle of drinks. I didn't come to the bar to drink anymore but just to talk to Liz. A woman came and put a decanter on the bar table which was filled with red liquid.

"Who is going this time? You or me?" she looked at Liz.

"I don't know, she both of us, so does it matter?" I hear her chuckle.

"Who are you talking about?" I look at them.

"One of us has to go to The countess's room to give her this" the woman pointed at the decanter and I smiled seeing this as an opportunity to talk to her.

"I'm going" I got up from the chair hoping I could talk to her this time.

"Who are you?"

"I'm staying here at the hotel and she likes me so I could go."

"How do I know I can trust you? If she doesn't receive this tonight, she'll be angry, and that's the last thing I want."

"Oh please, it's a stupid bottle filled with blood what do you think she'll do with it? Drink it? She's not a vampire." Liz chuckles as she washes some glasses.

"Okay go but be careful with that and don't get yourself killed" she laughed.

"I'll be okay, don't worry" I take the decanter and head towards the elevator. Arriving in front of her room, I take a deep breath and knock at the door. When I hear her tell me to come in I open the door and enter. She was sat on the couch with her laptop in her lap wearing a pair of glasses looking busy.

"Thank you, you can put that on the coffee table and leave." she didn't even look at me being too concentrated on her laptop.

I put the decanter down and look at her.

"We have to talk. I don't care how busy or tired you are, we have to talk."

"Oh Estelle, I didn't know it was you. Anyway, I don't think we have anything to talk about so you can leave." she looked at me then directed her attention to the laptop again.

I sat down on the couch next to her and put my hand on her leg looking at her.

"Why are you acting like this with me? What did I do wrong?" I looked at her with sadness in my eyes.

"I don't know what are you talking about and please don't stress me with your stupid problems right now."

"It's not a stupid problem and I'm talking about the fact that you're super cold towards me, you don't even wanna see me anymore."

"See you to do what?" She laughed.

"To spend time together? Didn't you say we should get to know each other better?"

"I changed my mind in the meantime. You're like a little child. If we fucked two times this doesn't mean we're in a relationship or that you mean anything to me."

"B-..but you said I'm special to you and that you like me and all those things." I look at her feeling hurt.

"I didn't mean what I said. I promised I won't kill you and I won't but this doesn't mean you can come here to annoy me. I have more important things to do than to lose time talking to you about how old I am and what's my favorite color."

I bit my lip holding back my tears. Before I could say something, Donovan came into the room with his arms open for her.

"Hello babe" he smiled and I see her getting up with a smile on her face going to him.

"Hello, handsome" the next thing she did was to kiss him on the lips, in front of me, as he ran his hands all over her back squeezing her ass.

"I'll never bother you again don't worry." My eyes filled up with tears and I just got up to leave the room. 

As soon as I got to my room I went to my bed and I buried my head in the pillow crying so hard. I felt my heart hurting and I didn't know why I felt this way for a woman I just met. Liz was right, she truly is cruel and heartless.

. . . . . . . . .

Elizabeth's pov

I decided it was better for her if we wouldn't see each other anymore. I tried avoiding her and it was killing me but I didn't have what else to do. I knew this will hurt her less than being in a relationship with me. I wanted to be with her, to give us a chance but I couldn't risk my heart getting broken again.

The day she came to talk to me I couldn't even look at her. I couldn't look at how I destroyed her hope of us ever being something. She never bothered or annoyed me with anything, all I wanted was to hold her in my arms all the time and to listen to her talk about whatever she wanted. Every subject seemed interesting as long as she was the one talking about it.

I wanted to get to know her better, to spend all my time with her but I couldn't. I've suffered all my life since I lost Valentino, but then she came into my life and made everything better. She made me happy but I was so scared to let someone in again.

When I saw her leaving my room with tears in her eyes I hated myself for what I did to her. I'm a horrible person.

I thought it will be easier to stop thinking about her but it wasn't. Not even alcohol helped me anymore. I've realized I fucked up and I wanted to talk to her. Maybe if we talked she'll understand me. I hope she will because these weeks were hell for me.

I don't usually cry easily but today I cried more than I cried this whole year. I couldn't keep it in me anymore. I can't believe I knew this girl for so little and I was already crying because I hurt her and I was missing her.

Estelle's pov
Two weeks have passed now and I started hanging out with a girl I changed numbers with at a cafe a few weeks ago. Her name was Isabelle and she was the sweetest. She showed me some really cool places here in LA and we became good friends.

After hanging out with her today I came back to the hotel and went straight to my room feeling so tired. We walked a lot, ate Ice Cream, and had a lot of fun. She was born here so she knows this city very well. We even met with some of her friends and stayed with them for a while. I was so happy I finally started making friends.

Between me and Elizabeth, the relationship was just as worse. I didn't want to see her anymore especially after what she told me and I'm more than sure she didn't want to see me either. The first week I cried almost every day and now if I think about it too much I might cry again.

Entering my room I take a quick shower and I change into a pair of comfortable short satin pajamas then I lay on the bed and search for a movie to watch.

Not even 2 seconds have passed since I pressed the play button and I hear a knock on the door. It was pretty late and I was wondering who was searching for me at this hour. I got up from the bed and went to the door to open it.

I saw her in front of my door. She looked terrible. Her makeup was smudged and her hair was very messy. Her eyes were red and puffy from too much crying.

"We need to talk" she looked at me.

. . . . . . . . .

Hiii❣️ I'm sorry this chapter is so short but the next one will be much longer. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love u