✨13

Hello, get ready to read a very long chapter filled with a lot of emotion. Last night I've uploaded a chapter but I've concluded that I didn't like that idea so I unpublished it and edited it. I hope you'll like it, don't forget to vote and comment shat you think about it. Kisses💕

. . . . . . . .

Elizabeth's pov

I haven't gotten out of bed in days. I was just crying and thinking about how much I despised my life. I could still smell her scent on the teddy bear I gave her on our first date. What was I thinking when I let her in? Why did I allow her to ruin me?

There were many empty bottles of alcohol on the floor, as well as many decanters filled with blood. I hadn't eaten anything in days, I hadn't slept in days, I had no strength, and I looked like a complete disaster. Liz brought me blood daily, but I refused to drink it. I couldn't even sleep because every time I closed my eyes, I saw her and immediately began to cry.

My heart was pounding in my chest, and I wondered why I was still alive. All my life I've been all alone. These past few days I realized that if Estelle wanted our relationship to come to an end I should let her. I needed to let her go and allow her to live her life. She deserved so much more. She deserved someone like her, someone with a kind heart and easy to love. I was too complicated and had too much baggage to be loved.

Liz opened the door and appeared in my bedroom with another bottle of blood in her hand. She sighed as she looked down at the floor and saw the other bottles.

"You're still in bed" she said, setting the bottle down and sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me. She spoke up again when she realized I wasn't going to say anything.

"You need to eat something and get out of bed. You can't spend the rest of your life crying in bed because Estelle left you."

"Watch me" I said as I rolled onto my side, my back facing her. I wasn't crying anymore, but my heart was still in a lot of pain.

"Why did you cheat on her if you didn't want her to leave you?" I didn't turn to her I just hugged the teddy bear looking at the wall in front of me.

"I never cheated on her. You have no idea what happened, and she has no idea either because she refuses to listen to me. Now, please leave; I'd like to be alone."

"As you wish. I was just trying to help" she said as she rose from the bed and exited the room, closing the two doors behind her.

. . . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

The days passed, and I remained in Isabelle's apartment. I'd been here for a few weeks and was feeling bad about staying so long, but I didn't have anywhere else to go. She was very nice and told me I could stay as long as I wanted, but I knew this wasn't right. I decided to go back home. Maybe Los Angeles wasn't for me. No matter how much I wanted to stay here it was the best decision I could make right now.

I couldn't deny how much I missed Elizabeth and how much I cried all the time. Since I've been here, I've barely left my room. When she came to talk to me, I felt terrible about what I had told her, but I was very angry in that moment. She cheated on me and that broke my heart. I was looking through my phone at the pictures I took while we were together and I missed those moments. I thought she was different but it seems like I was wrong. I knew I was a strong girl and I could get over her. She probably isn't thinking about me anymore and doesn't cry in her bed like a stupid girl every day.

She's much stronger than me and knows a lot more about life than I do, so I'm confident she'll be fine without me. I need to figure out how to move on because I can't go back to someone who cheated on me. I loved her so much, and it was extremely difficult for me to stay away from her, but I had no choice.