✨10

Estelle's pov

I was furious at her. She let me down again. I was so disappointed. I had worked so hard to prepare for this date, and I was so excited, but she ruined everything. Why was she like this?

"Baby please, a problem I had to solve came up."

I knew she wouldn't leave until I spoke to her, so I just got out of bed and opened the door, staring at her. I'm sure my makeup was ruined as a result of my tears. When she looked at me, her eyes softened, but that didn't make me feel less upset.

"Was that problem more important than me?! I've waited for you like the stupid girl I am for one fucking hour. Couldn't you just text me that this date won't happen anymore so I wouldn't have to wait for nothing?!"

"It's not like that. Of course, it wasn't more important than you but I had to solve it and I left my phone in my room thinking I'll finish in less than 10 minutes. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, you're sorry. I'm sorry I expected more from you too. If you'll continue to treat me like this, this thing that's going on between us, I don't even know what to call it, won't work out."

"Kitten the whole 5th floor was filled with dead people and the maid was nowhere to be seen. I don't know what happened but I don't have time for that right now. I'm here now and I'm all yours for the whole night. Come here."

"What do you mean the whole 5th floor was filled with dead people? How? Who killed them?"

"They were people I've killed. I don't know who brought their dead bodies there but when I will find out that person won't see the light of another day anymore" I sighed and she opened her arms for me as I hugged her.

I've learned over the years that communication was the key to everything and it helps a lot if you talk to the respective person and hear what they have to say. I could feel she was feeling bad and I knew it wasn't her fault. After a few minutes of complete silence, she spoke again.

"Our date is canceled but we can stay inside, watch a movie or something. I'm sorry for this. We'll go some other time."

I raised my head to look at her while she spoke to me. An idea flashed through my mind and I smirked.

"The date is not canceled. We'll go somewhere else. I have an idea but first, let me fix my makeup." I look at her smiling as she looked at me curiously.

"Where do you want to take me?" she laughed as she followed me inside the room and sat on the bed while I looked in the mirror fixing my makeup.

"You'll see. We're a little too dressed up for that but I don't care" I laughed.

When I finished I got up and looked in the mirror fixing my dress. She came behind my back and hugged me kissing my shoulder.

"You look so stunning princess" we both looked into the mirror while she continued kissing my shoulder and I realized how good we look together.

"You too, that dress makes your body looks amazing. I still don't understand how can you be so beautiful."

I hear her chuckle and I smile hoping she'll like the place I'll take her to.

"Okay let's go now" I take her hand in mine and leave my room.

We left the hotel as she held her hand around my waist both smiling at each other feeling so happy. I ordered a cab and the driver took us to a place I always wanted to go to since I came here. We were both dressed elegantly wearing high heels but I just wanted to have fun tonight so that was the last thing I cared about in that moment.