✨8

Estelle's pov

"We don't have what to talk about, you made yourself pretty clear. I don't want you to lose your precious time on me. Go to your boyfriend and talk to him." I was about to close the door in her face, but she held it open.

"Listen to me, I didn't mean anything from what I said, we really have to talk"

"Oh as you didn't mean all those beautiful things you told me that night? Elizabeth I'm not as stupid as you think. You can't be nice to me one day and then the next day to talk to me like I'm some kind of garbage."

"Please allow me to explain everything to you; I know I've hurt you and I know what a horrible person I am, but please allow me to explain why I said what I said."

"Why would you wanna talk with such a little child like me? You hurt me badly and I don't think there is anything to explain."

"5 minutes please" she looked at me and I sighed.

"5 minutes but then I never wanna see you again, "I say as I step aside to allow her to enter the room.

We both sat on the bed and I looked at her. I don't know why I let her in and I already regretted it, all I hoped is that she won't hurt me even more than she did before.

"You can start now."

"I acted the way I did and said the things I said because I was afraid." I was afraid because of how I feel around you. I haven't felt this way about anyone since the death of the only person I've ever loved with all my heart in this life. He was the only person who was making me feel this way, and I loved him so much that thinking about him still hurts. I never thought I'd find someone like him again, but you came into my life and proved me wrong. I knew you were special the moment I saw you, but I didn't know why. That day, after you left to your room, I kept thinking about what I should do with all of this, and I decided that it would be better if I pushed you away. Not only did I push you away because I was afraid, but also because I don't know how to love and I didn't want to hurt you, I'm difficult to deal with, and I didn't want to put you through all of this. I thought doing this would make it less painful, but it didn't. I couldn't even look you in the eyes when I said what I said. I knew I was inflicting pain on you, and it was killing me on the inside, but I felt compelled to do it. I later realized that I should've told you all of this that day, but I can't change the past, so I hope it's not too late for me to apologize. I don't find you annoying, and I don't feel like I'm wasting my time getting to know you better. You mean a lot to me, and you're also one of a kind. I apologize for everything I did and hope you will forgive me. If you give us a chance, I promise to do everything in my power to make you the happiest girl alive." she held my hands in hers looking at me.

I see tears streaming down her cheeks and I hug her trying to calm her down.

"It's okay, cry, let it all out baby, I'm here for you." I pat her back as she continues crying in my arms.

I don't know if I should forgive her or not but my heart was breaking seeing her like this. I was sure she was saying the truth by the way she started crying in my arms.

"I'll give you one more chance but please don't hurt me again"

She looked at me all red from too much crying, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Really?"

"Yes, it will be hard for me to trust you again."

"I'll show you I'm worth trusting."

The next thing she did was to kiss me very passionately. My stomach swelled with butterflies and my heart with warmth. I wrapped my hands around her neck, intensifying our kiss. My tongue competed with hers for dominance, while our lips moved slowly against each other.