𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗑- 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance occurs when felix slips ,, sfw !!

☁︎ little ~~> felix
☁︎ caregiver ~~> changbin

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

felix woke up feeling little. he was still embracing his plushie from the night before. he turned around and was met with changbin's back facing him.

he threw the stuffed toy across the room and wrapped his arms around his so called caregiver, but he just grunted and forced his hands away.

"what a morning." he blurted, already hating the fact that felix hasn't slipped out of his little space.

the little pouted, getting on top of changbin, hugging him, as he laid flat on his back. "dada upset?" he whispered, loud enough for changbin to hear.

"im not." he sighed, getting up with felix still glued to him like a koala, placing a hand under his bum to avoid him from falling.

he patted his bum twice when he entered the bathroom, signing for felix to let go in order to wash his face. and when they were done, felix immediately latched himself to changbin, not giving the older a chance to breathe.

as he was entering the kitchen, his phone rang. he picked up, thanking god that felix understood that he should give him some privacy and let go of him, and sat near him but far enough to not be able to hear what the other line was saying.

few seconds passed and changbin hung up, his face had an unreadable expression. felix was stuck between either happy or sad. his eyes held no emotion but his lips were slightly raised from the corner.

changbin approached him and kneeled down, "i have to work on something in my room, do not bother me okay?"

he nodded, although changbin couldnt see it because as soon as he finished his sentence he disappeared into their room leaving him on the floor.

felix scowled as he heard his tummy growl. he knew he couldnt touch anything in the kitchen unless someone is watching over him and in the meantime no one was.

he sticked to the floor for a few minutes, thinking about what to do but he couldn't do anything without his caregiver's help.

he crawled his way to changbin, careful to not make any sound to disturb the other. he gently tapped his knee twice, "dada m hu-"

but changbin quickly cut him off, not leaving him a chance to complete his sentence "what did i fucking tell you about not bothering me huh?!" he roughly dragged felix out of the room by his wrist and slammed the door at his face.

felix was trying to wrap his mind around what just happened. he felt a few tears making their way down his face as he realised that he made changbin angry.

he crawled to the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind him, he sat on the clean bathroom floor that he recently mopped, drawing his knees to his chest as he let out soft sobs.

it had always been his comfort place, he couldn't pinpoint the reason behind it, but it brings a lot of comfort to the troubled little. he was a child that craved attention from his parents, but was rewarded with harsh treatment instead of gentle. and when things got tough in his house, his only escape was the bathroom.