𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑- 𝗉𝗍4 ♡

( ˘ ³˘●'◡'●)

a kiss for you
cuz u deserve it!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

when morning arrived, hyunjin woke up at the sound of his phone ringing. he glanced at the clock the time eleven in the morning. 'jesus- we slept that much, channie must have went to his work' hyunjin thought to himself, before pulling felix away from him, cautiously in order not wake him up.

the moment hyunjin touched his phone, the ringing sound stopped, showing that the one who called, had canceled it. not caring about it, hyunjin tossed his phone on the nightstand, and went to the bathroom.

he did his morning routine and decided to make pancakes for breakfast because he was craving some. when he was done preparing their brekkie, he sprinted upstairs to wake the little up.

"lixie wake up." hyunjin sat on the edge of the bed, interlocking his fingers with the other's tiny hand, cooing internally at how cute it looked comparing to hyunjin's.

"baby its time to eat cmon." hyunjin whined, grinning when felix opened his eyes and smiled when he saw hyunjin beside him.

"mowni dada." felix said stretching his little arms out, and proceeded to make grabby hands towards the older. "morning, how are you feeling little one?" hyunjin set felix on his lap, kissing ʰⁱˢ cheeks.

"m fine, how awe hyunnie?" ʰᵉ said, holding one of hyunjin's big hands, giggling as it covered both of his little hands. "I'm fine too, let's go eat, i made pan-" hyunjin got cut off by the sound of his phone ringing, again.

he checked the contact number, he fought the urge to decline it, but he picked up, because you know, respect.

"what do you want." speaking of respect, hyunjin rudely asked, clearly not in the mood to listen to their bullshit.

"good morning to you too." jisung sarcastically said.

"shut the fu- shut up and tell me what you want." the tone hyunjin was speaking with, was so harsh and intimidating, which made the little shudder. he would cry if hyunjin spoke to him like that.

"alright i just wanna inform you that today we'll come to yours for dinner and before u protest I'll hang up, peace out."

hyunjin let out a loud groan at what he just heard. he didn't want to meet those fuckers, let alone letting them interact with felix. they don't deserve him, he's an angel and they're rotten rats.

"hyung sumting wong?" felix asked, tilting his head a little, clealy worried about the taller.

"no baby, its just the fuc- i mean minho and jisung will visit us today at night." hyunjin sulked, and clenched his hands trying to keep his cool. 'oh how i wish i could put venom in their plate and feed them by my hands." he thought.

"weawly? yay" at first, felix's smile faded but after a second or two, it was placed with a bittersweet smile, and that didnt go unnoticed by hyunjin who clenched his hands even tighter, which didnt go unnoticed by felix who held both of hyunjin's hands in attempt to calm him down, and that went noticed by hyunjin who set a smile on his face for the little.

"anyways I'm starvin-" hyunjin was about to get up but felix quickly held hyunjin's hand and placed them back on ʰⁱˢ hips, asking "jinnie awe u upset fwom dem?"

hyunjin was a bit taken aback by the question, he didnt except felix to ask him that all of a sudden although the answer was pretty obvious. "i wont lie, yes I'm very upset." hyunjin declared, scratching his neck, avoiding eye contact with the shorter male.