𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀- 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance when felix slips, little intense scene with hyunjin, aside from that, its sfw !!.

☁︎ little ~~> felix
☁︎ caregivers ~~> hyunjin, jisung

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"can y'all like, shut up?" felix huffed, for the 8th time that day.

"NOT BEFORE YOU AGREE THAT YOU'RE MY BABY!!" hyunjin and jisung both yelled simentenously, glaring at each other after that.

"i literally hate both of you so no need to fight over me." felix said, rolling his eyes sassily.

"you were literally begging me to fuck you yesterday night." hyunjin raised his eyebrow.

"and after that you crawled to me asking for cuddles." jisung scoffed.

"i- oh well did not expect that anyways i hate you both now even more, leave me alone." lix immediately turned red at their words, but nonetheless he got back to playing video games on his phone.

"oh so people these days plead the ones they hate to fuck and cuddle? I'm leaving." and with that being said, jisung left to their shared bedroom.

felix smiled when he saw jisung leaving but it dropped immediately when he caught sight of hyunjin still standing there, looking at him with a hint of anger in his eyes.

he slowly approached the younger and they stared at each other for a few seconds. felix shuddered out of fear and hyunjin took notice of that and decided to tease ʰⁱᵐ.

"turn off that thing." he said not breaking their eye contact. felix complied instantly and tossed the device to his side, he felt like someone was forcing him to lock gazes with the older.

hyunjin sat beside felix, he gripped his thigh and started squeezing it making the other mewl. He patted his own thigh as a sign for felix to get on it, which he hesitantly did.

"who do you belong to, kitty?" hyunjin asked, his voice full of dominance as he placed his hands on felix's waist.

"dada." felix suddenly felt so small under the older's gaze, he got shy and lowered his head.

"exactly angel, now tell me why'd you say you don't love me hm?" hyunjin smirked at his timid behavior.

"y-you and ji were fighting a-an i hate that." felix murmured, hyunjin caressing his waist with the pad of his thumb as a sign of comfort.

"whatever is happening, you shouldn't say that you hate your daddy, do u understand kitty?" hyunjin gripped the younger's jaw harshly forcing him to look at hyunjin.

"i d-do understand daddy!" he blabbered, afraid of making the older even more upset.

"sweet, i love you so much." he removed his hand from the boy's jaw and started to pat ʰⁱˢ head knowing that will ease the tensed boy.

"i luv u too." felix was still a tiny bit tense, because hyunjin is just c o n f u s i n g.

"i know you do." hyunjin rubbed felix's chin, causing ʰⁱᵐ to purr quietly and close ʰⁱˢ eyes in content.

hyunjin noticed that felix is slipping deeper into his little space and grinned, pulling ʰⁱᵐ into his chest and hugging him a little too tightly. "j-jinnie!" felix breathed out, and hyunjin let go of his body.

"go apologize to sungie, he must be sad after what your naughty mouth has said and I'll make ramen for the 3 of us." hyunjin set him on his feet, patting his bum.

"okie dokie!" felix giggled and blew the older a kiss before skipping his way to jisung.

felix knocked on the door gently, receiving a "felix go away." from jisung. he sighed and opened the door, closing it slowly after he entered.

"mowmy m sowy.." he fiddled with his fingers looking down, not daring to come near the older.

"apology not accepted." jisung announced, making the other pout and slowly approach him.

"wut i dwo u fowgive lixie?" felix struggled to talk in his little space and both of his boyfriends knew that, and whenever he tries to make a sentence it comes out incomplete or unable to comprehend. but they both understood him too well because they've grown familiar with it.

"figure it out yourself." jisung knew that felix would be devastated but that will just make him extra adorable.

"mowmy pwis." felix whined, climbing up the bed, landing on jisung's lap.

"no." jisung placed his phone on the nightstand and looked straight into felix's eyes which means that he was serious, however he tried his best not to smile because he just wanted to tease the other.

"mowmy pwis nwo do again dats pwomise," felix started bouncing on jisung's thigh indicating that he was indeed sorry and didn't mean to say that, but jisung just ignored his pleads.

"lixie wuv mowmy so much fowgive pwis." felix pecked jisung's nose which made his face slowly form a grin on it.

the little observed jisung's resting bitch face transform into a smiling one which encouraged ʰⁱᵐ to shower him with more kisses.

"alright i forgive you baby." jisung stated and felix immediately hugged his neck tightly and started thanking him.

"you're strangling me!" jisung coughed and felix's happy face was replaced with a look of worry.

"mowmy oki?" felix cupped the older's face and looked at him, concern evident on his face. "I'm okay, don't worry." jisung giggled and stroked felix's hair.

"oh an jinnie fwod eats al now." he jumped out of jisung's embrace and stepped on the ground, holding jisung's hand.

"what is he making?" he asked, getting up, interlocking his fingers with felix.

"wamen", he smiled and jisung let out a "i see", as they made their way to the kitchen.

"oh well that was fast." hyunjin was surprised to see how easily jisung accepted felix's apology knowing that jisung doesn't forgive others easily, but well that wasn't a big of a problem to be sad about so-

"pft as if u didnt forgive him before me." jisung said clearly annoyed. "duh he's my baby." hyunjin smirked knowing they will start fighting again.

"we won't fight again for the sake of felix so hwang hyunjin stop being so fu- annoying, also felix is both mine and your baby, discussion is closed, let's eat now." jisung rapped all that and hyunjin snorted meanwhile felix was glancing at both of them back and forth clearly not understanding anything.

the pair caught sight of felix's confused face and chuckled. they placed him on his high chair, and started feeding themselves, hyunsung exchanging roles in feeding felix who was swaying his legs, munching on his food happily.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

mommy jisung supremacy