𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑-𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance when felix slips ,, sfw !!

☁︎ little ~~> felix
☁︎ caregiver ~~> hyunjin ft. chan

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

It was saturday, the day felix dreaded the most because he spent less time with hyunjin due to his schedule, the rest of the days, he would be always with him even while practicing.

It wasn't that big of a deal since ʰⁱˢ boyfriend, chan would take his day off to take care of ʰⁱᵐ if he was feeling little, and felix wasn't complaining about that, he loved the older's company. but this saturday felix felt under the weather, he rejected chan's cuddles and all he wanted was hyunjin.

"baby do you want me to call hyunjin to come here?" chan asked, he honestly didnt know what to do now, usually felix never complains and he was not used to ʰⁱᵐ acting like that.

"nu-uh busy jinnie no botew!" felix was sulking and what he just uttered, left a puzzledd look on the older's face.

"then what do you want angel?" chan carresed felix's hands and was going to pick him up, but felix pushed him away.

"wan jinnie now." the little whined, he felt so frustrated that ʰᵉ was not getting what he wanted, he himself couldn't understand why he suddenly felt the urge to be held by his main caregiver.

"look we can go to his workplace and we can bring him home and you can play with him, he wont be bothered this way okay?" this was the last option for chan, he was hoping internally that felix would just agree cause if he didnt, he wouldn't know what else to do.

"bwut... oke wets go" felix said hesitantly, he thought for a moment, he really didnt have any other choice, so he agreed.

chan sighed, he picked felix up, threw a simple outfit on him and headed to where hyunjin was. felix was already in his little space right? so he was already wearing his oversized pink hoodie paired with a white pleated skirt.

once they reached there, hyunjin was talking to a girl, which chan knew was minju, but felix didn't have any idea who's the good looking female. hyunjin has mentioned felix a lot to minju, so she knew he was a little.

"daddy!!" felix cheered once he saw hyunjin and rushed to his side, hugging his right knee tightly. "hello, lovely." hyunjin chuckled, picking felix up, placing him on his hips, pecking his cheek.

"wixie mised chu." he cupped hyunjin's cheeks and kissed both of them before hiding himself in the crook of his neck. "i missed you too baby." as the pair were acting lovey-dovey, chan and minju were watching them in awe.

"hello lix, do you know who i am?" minju draped one arm across hyunjin's shoulder, smiling sweetly at felix.

"mowmy?" since she was close to hyunjin, felix thought they were together, but they aren't, both of them are gay as fuck.

minju widened her eyes, chan snorted while hyunjin just chuckled. "nono oh my god i have a girlfriend I'm not straight." minju blurted, and now it was hyunjin's eyes to be widened. "what really!? and why i didn't know about that." hyunjin gasped dramatically.

"because you never asked you dumb bi-" hyunjin instantly covered minju's mouth with his right hand.

he signaled with his eyes that felix is still there, in his arms "i feel so hurt i thought we were besties." he placed his hand on his chest and pouted.

"cant decide now who's the baby here, you or felix." chan said, making felix giggle, hyunjin did not believe what the older just said, while minju was busy with her excessive laughter.

"I'm leaving." hyunjin said, ignoring the other two who told him to stop, and he sprinted towards his car with felix in his arms, who was waving at them.

while hyunjin was inserting the seat belt in the buckle for felix, the little said "jinnie baby too hehe." he clapped his hands cutely while swinging his head from side to side.

"oh not you too please." hyunjin faked a sob, receiving a giggle from felix "m jowkin."

"i love you baby." hyunjin placed a kiss on felix's temple and went to sit on his seat.

"m luv jinnie too!" felix felt so happy that he could finally spend some time with hyunjin, and the grin that was displayed on his face proved it.

"lets go to the dorm and watch barbie, how does that sound?" hyunjin would've normally take felix out, but now he was tired, his schedule today was quite messed up.

"yes yes yes!" felix chanted, enthusiasm filling his voice. "okay then lets go!!" he exclaimed, glad that felix got along with hyunjin.

on their way to the dorm, felix was having fun singing along as hyunjin was blasting twice songs through the radio.

once they arrived, hyunjin unbuckled the seat belt for felix, instantly making grabby hands at the older who chuckled and picked felix up, heading to his room.

he changed into comfortable clothes and set everything up, waiting for felix to find the perfect position as kept on squirming on top of the older.

he ended up having hyunjin's hands around his waist as he sat between the male's leg with the laptop resting on felix's thighs. "ready to watch?" hyunjin said in a low voice, clicking play when felix nodded.

before reaching half of the movie, hyunjin had already passed out, as he was too tired and not really focusing on the movie. when it ended, felix glanced at hyunjin and saw him asleep.

he quietly turned off the laptop and placed it aside, pulling hyunjin by his feet to let him rest on his back, promptly snuggling into hyunjin's chest before pecking his temple.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

i used to gain motivation from looking at hyunlix fanarts, what happened to that.