𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗁𝗈- 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance occurs when hyunjin slips ,, sfw !!

☁︎ little ~~> hyunjin
☁︎ caregiver ~~> minho

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

another day of practice for the kingdom performance has come. everyone had high hopes while memorizing their own position and movements. meanwhile there was changbin, hyunjin and jeongin trying to get this one hard move done. its the part where hyunjin spins with the help of these two.

he was trying his best to do this part and it was hard for him to concentrate when all he could think about is slipping and have minho take care of him. that has been on his mind for quite a while but he didnt let himself slip because he knew he gotta focus on practicing.

he didnt master it in his ongoing trials but on one of them, hyunjin fell down, the loud sound catching everyone's attention, who gathered around the trio, chan immediately checking on hyunjin.

they agreed to switch roles, felix instead of jeongin. and he tried again, the spin was good but hyunjin lost his balance at landing, thus stumbling back and landing on his butt with his back resting against the dance mirror.

he stayed silent as he was trying to process what happened, not realizing that he was slowly slipping, tears pooling in his eyes. skz didnt really notice it but jeongin did and he made sure minho did notice that too. without any further ado, he immediately sprinted his way to hyunjins side carrying the little in his arms as he started sniffling.

some were confused because they didnt know what's up with hyunjin and some were glad that hyunjin had minho to take care of him when he slipped.

minho held him close to his chest making him hear his soft heartbeats calming him down a little. the caregiver then got up and made his way out of the practice room and into his studio, locking the door after him to make hyunjin feel safe enough.

he always made sure to have everything in case hyunjin slipped, which is the case right now. he started unpacking the bundle that contained hyunjins things while holding him securely in his arms.

minho stoppered hyunjin's mouth with his lavender pacifier, softly ruffling his hair.

the little snuggling closer to minho's chest who was patting his back gently, waiting for him to calm down a little.

he then grabbed the blanket and a random stuffy hyunjin loves. he moved to sit on the couch, with the little in his lap, he covered covering him with the blanket and handed him the stuffie, who refused to take it and hold it as he only wanted his hands on his boyfriend's body.

'its definitely not a good sign if he doesn't want his favorite stuffie.' minho thought.
he started leaving kisses on hyunjin's face, slowly carresing his sides hoping it would make him feel better.

"hyunie are you alright?" the older asked, feeling somewhat uneasy since hyunjin has stopped making any noises. but he replied with a soft hum, mumbling "m 'mpty." behind the pacifier.

"do you wanna eat in the company's canteen?" they had other choices like ordering or eating in the dorm but they were simply too lazy to clean the dishes and wait too long for the delivery. but the younger didnt give it much thought and nodded.

"you'll have to walk on your own, do you think you'd be able to do that, love?" minho asked sweetly, hoping hyunjin wouldnt have much trouble since they were at the company and any other trainee or idol would see them.

the little didnt reply but got up from minho's lap and stood up holding his hand out for the older, who chuckled and interlocked their hands together. he picked up the blanket that fell on the floor and folded it neatly.

he looked at hyunjin placing his hand softly on the paci's handle, as if asking the other to let go of it, which he did by opening his mouth, letting minho take it and cover it with its cap. he packed hyunjin's things again in the bundle and set it aside.

as he was going to unlock the door, hyunjin tugged at his sleeve, making him turn confusingly only to be met with hyunjin engulfing him in a hug, he wrapped his arms around his neck while minho snaked his arms around his waist.

"m luv hyungie." hyunjin mumbled shyly, receiving a "i love you too, beautiful." from minho before pulling away from the hug and finally heading to the cafeteria.

once they arrived, minho ordered a bowl of tteokbokki chicken and took a seat beside hyunjin on a random table.

they didnt wait for too long and the food was already served. minho noticed how hyunjin was staring at him not making any effort to eat, so he knew he gotta feed him.

minho started to eat alone at first, teasing his little to get a reaction out of him, and hyunjin pouted and lightly punched his chest. minho chuckled and picked up a piece of rice cake and blew on it before feeding it to hyunjin.

while eating, minho texted chan that theyre alright and are having lunch. they couldnt finish their meal though because it was too spicy so they agreed on eating ice-cream and make their way to the cenima after since hyunjin wont slip out of his little space unless he fell asleep and he was nowhere near sleepy.

once they arrived, minho as usual ordered popcorn and drinks. throughout the movie he would help hyunjin eat while he was intently watching the newly released minions movie.

minho watched his baby giggle at the movie that was being displayed on the big screen, finding himself smile with one thought on his mind 'he definitely feels better.' he kissed the boy's forehead and decided to finally concentrate on the movie as well.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

tried my best to make it long-