𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑- 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇 ♡

☁︎ when felix slips , he turns into a little , physically too ,, sfw !!

☁︎ little ~~> felix
☁︎ caregiver ~~> hyunjin

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

felix was playing in his playpen, chatting with his plushies and throwing plastic balls all over the room.

after hours of messing around, the little was dead bored, so he decided to play with his boyfriend, but the only problem was that, he's too short and he cant get out of the playpen without his caregiver's help.

"jinnie." the younger called out, realising that his only way to get out is by calling hyunjin's name so he would come, no response.

"dada.." the younger raised his voice a bit more but still, no avail. "DA-ᵈᵈʸ." he was gonna yell but he knew that hyunjin would punish him, and he wasn't in the mood for punishments.

'of cowce dada has eawfons he won' hew me.' lix thought to himself, pouting. "wut do now?" he asked his toys, expecting an answer from them. and when they didnt reply back, he thought they already fell asleep.

'nappie time then.' felix laid down and brought his favorite plushie mr. llama to his chest hugging it closely as he tried drifting off to sleep, finding it slightly hard since he wasn't sleepy, but he managed to fall asleep eventually.

meanwhile hyunjin was working on some of his tracks so he can start creating the choreography for each one. after a while, he finished editing 2 tracks and decided to stop working since he had this day off anyhow. He should definitely spend some time with his lovely little.

he got up, walking straight to the playroom where felix was. hyunjin opened the door and was met with a delightful and warm sight. he unlocked the door of the playpen and went inside, kneeling down, sitting beside felix and started shaking him gently.

"baby wake up I'm here." hyunjin said softly, still shaking his little lightly. "ion wan' to." felix whined half consciously as he hugged his plushie closer.

"okey then I'll go watch spongebob alone", the older teased, waiting for the younger's reaction.

"dada won' do dat." felix said, eyes still closed refusing to wake up. "watch me prove you wrong cutie." he said, getting up, making his way to the door.

felix sat up straight as he saw hyunjin walking away from the playpen, and started whining loudly, despising the idea of hyunjin leaving him alone again.

hyunjin heard the little's whining and raised an eyebrow at him, "hey sweetie did you forget the rules? do you wanna have a punishment?"

the little widened his eyes and tears started to flood his eyes as he realised what he did, remembering the punishment "is al jinnie fult me jus' wan plays bwut yu busy!"

hyunjin felt bad for his little so he decided not to be hard on him today, as he acknowledged the fact that it was somehow his fault.

"alright little boy but promise not to do it again." he said, felix immediately interlocking their pinkie together as a promise.

"come here." hyunjin commanded, placing his body on the wooden floor, opening his arms for felix. he smiled warmly as he saw his baby slowly walk up to him, resting his head on hyunjin's comforting chest.

"m sowy for bweaking wule." felix mumbled, but it was enough for hyunjin to hear. he stroked felix's fluffy hair, the softness of it making him want to pamper felix for the rest of his life.

"you should be." hyunjin said, earning a light smack on his back.

"meanie hmph." felix moved away from him and folded his arms across his chest and looked away, clearly upset.

"no I'm not." hyunjin lightly tickled felix, who tried to squirm away from the touch.

"yesh daddy ish!" felix smacked hyunjin's hand away.

"alright i am." he gave up, and tried to stand up but felix stopped him.

"no jinnie is not." the little pouted and nuzzled his caregiver's neck, sitting comfortably on his lap.

"you're confusing but thanks i guess." hyunjin smiled tenderly at felix who giggled softly.

"alright angel lets go watch some cartoons and cuddle." he picked the little up, immediately wrapping his hands around his caregiver's neck, burrying his face there, while hyunjin had his arms wrapped around felix's waist protectively.

"yayyy jinnie ish best!" the younger exclaimed, "kitten's the best too." hyunjin uttered, leading then towards the living room, turning on the television, grabbing a bag of chips for felix to enjoy while watching.

"thankies dada." felix mumbled as hyunjin had placed him on his lap, the little leaning backwards as he got comfortable in the older's safe hold.

"anything for you, my angel." hyunjin mumbled back, his chin resting slightly on top of felix's head, as the little was munching on his chips, watching the show attentively.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

make sure to drink enough water!