𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑- 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 シ︎

this actually turned out better
than i thought it would.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

hyunjin and felix were "typical" bestfriends, but everyone ships them, or well, treats them like theyre a couple. in celebration days, they spend their time with each other, and in most of the days they don't leave each other's side.

they're basically inseparable.

this valentine, hyunjin found it normal, as if it was any other normal day. on the other hand felix, was having a hard time, because he finally wanted to confess to his bestfriend about his feelings.

but he was too scared to do so, he was terrified about the bad consequences, but fortunately seungmin was there to cheer him up.

"felix no need to stress about it, hyunjin is literally in love with you and its so obvious please stop." seungmin said for the god knows how many times.

"but what if he loved me as his best friend and not more, what if after i confess, he will distance himself from me, what if he doesnt wanna be my boyfriend, what if he-"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE FELIX! I TOLD YOU NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TRUST ME BITCH IM YOUR CLOSE FRIEND AND I KNOW WHATS BETTER FOR YOU, NOW PLEASE STOP PACING BACK AND FORTH ITS SO ANNOYING!!"

"a-alright dayum bro dont snap at me like that I'm sensitive" felix pouted.

"not my problem." seungmin shrugged.

"you're a meanie, i hate you."

"i am, and i love you too."

"i- bye." felix waved at him and both of them splitted into different directions, heading to class.

during class, felix couldn't stop thinking about what was gonna happen, so he simply played seungmin's words in his head again, and he couldn't be more grateful to him.

~time skip~

"class dismissed, you can go home now." the teacher said, packing his things and leaving to the teacher's room.

'oh my god OH MY GOD ITS TIMEEEE.' felix thought while sprinting up to his locker, packing his things and waiting for hyunjin to come.

"heyya lix." hyunjin arrived, greeting felix. "hello jinnie, can w-we spend today at mine? my parents are out for a business trip as usual so we have the whole house for u-us." asked felix, a bit nervous, and his stuttering didnt help make him any less anxious.

"mhm sure, also why are you nervous?" hyunjin asked since he noticed the younger's stammering.

"aha its nothing, lets go." he laughed it off and held hyunjin's hand.

'he is acting weird.' hyunjin thought, but nonetheless locking hands with felix as they walked off to lix's house.

after a while of walking, they arrived to their destination. but felix didnt bother to open the door he just stood there pulling himself together so he could confess.

'ok felix just fucking remember that hyunjin is your bestfriend and if he doesnt love you back thats okay but i am sure he does cause seungmin said so and i trust seungmin so what he says is always right so jinnie will be my boyfriend omg im so happy!' felix let out the brightest smile at that thought.

hyunjin was so confused, he thought for a second that someone had possessed his bestie. "umm lix, u ok-"

"hyunjin will u be my valentine?" felix blurted out, cutting off hyunjin by accident as he didn't hear what the older said earlier.

"wha-" once again, he was cut off by a fired up felix.

"nono wait!" out of his excitement, he forget to take out his chocolate covered preztil rods that were safe in the small plastic bag that was tied by a pink and white dotted ribbon and a kitten in the middle.

"okay okay! now im ready." felix extended his arm that was holding that bag and smiled brightly.

"hyunjin, will you be my valentine?" he asked once again, now pretty sure that the outcome was positive as he saw hyunjin tear up and cover his nose with both of his hands.

"yes felix yes! i will be your valentine."
the younger wasn't shocked to hear that as he was prepared mentally but he was so happy to hear that longing sentence, and hugged the older happily.

they both yearned for this day to come. holding each other knowing that they belong to each other. "can we go inside now?" hyunjin chuckled, wiping his tears with his sleeve, after taking the small bag from felix.

"oh shit that was kinda awkward, i should've made a better plan." felix stated, opening the door widely for hyunjin to come in as well.

"you know i don't really wanna open this, its so cute." hyunjin said, taking off his shoes and placing it in the shoe cabinet, felix doing the same.

"i can open it for you, as well as eating them, theyre our favorite." he joked, but hyunjin looked at him seriously, handing him the bag "open it and we can share!"

felix hummed, opening it gently so that it wouldn't lose its neatness. he took a seat on one of the couches in the living room, asking hyunjin to pour some juice for them.

"its as good as ever!" he took a bite, moaning at the taste. "cheater, im supposed to be taking the first bite." he sarcastically said, pouting a little.

"don't give me that face, bitch your ass didn't wanna open it so its your fault for being late." he shrugged, taking another bite as well as a sip of the juice hyunjin prepared.

"you really are something, lee felix." hyunjin slumped down on the couch beside felix, who offered him a stick.

"yeah, im your boyfriend." felix gasped when he suddenly thought that he didn't kiss hyunjin yet.

"whats wrong??" hyunjin asked, confusion lacing in his voice again. "we haven't kissed yet! hyunjin can i kiss you??" felix yelled, enthusiasm spreading in his body once again.

"you can't just say something like that so suddenly but sure you can kiss me." hyunjin blushed, when felix swiftly placed the small bag on the side table and straddled hyunjin.

"close your eyes." he ordered, sensing that the other was nervous. he guided hyunjin's hands to his waist and felix cupped his face, both of them closing their eyes as their lips touched.

both of them felt so happy that they were each other's first kiss. they didn't do other than that though, as they were both inexperienced.

when they pulled away, felix leaned his forehead against hyunjin's "thank you for having the courage to confess to me." hyunjin mumbled.

"thank you for loving me." felix giggled, hyunjin pinching his cheeks as he found the other cute. "why are you so cute!!! i love you so much!" he simped. "i love you too." felix simpered before kissing hyunjin's forehead softly letting it linger for a moment.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

i added a little bit of details to make it longer!