𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗃𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀- 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance occurs when they slip ,, sfw !!

☁︎ littles ~~> seungmin, hyunjin, jeongin
☁︎ caregivers ~~> felix, chan

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"wixie." the little shook his caregiver's hands lightly, and looked at him with pleading eyes. "mhm?" felix hummed not taking his eyes off his computer and his hands off the keyboard.

"ime up swop dis." seungmin pointed his finger at the clavier, his gaze was still fixed on the older.

"puppy please give me five more minutes, I'm gonna finish this quickly." felix replied, not even glancing at seungmin. the little pouted but removed his hands from the older nonetheless and sat on the edge of the bed.

after what seemed like hours to seungmin, which was three minutes in reality, felix swiftly stood up, making seungmin flinch.

"minnie i finished!" he said excitedly.
"now wut do?" he giggled at the older's eunthiasim, and titled his head cutely after asking him what they shall do.

"mhm.. since you listened so well, we'll do whatever you want today!" he chuckled when he saw how seungmin's eyes lit up at his words.

"yayy! dada bestest!!" seungmin jumped around happily and hugged felix tightly. "puppy is the best too!" he ruffled seungmin's hair who was looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"can we buys baby pwushie fow wally?" wally was his favorite puppy plushie, it was so large that it was as tall as 8 years old would be.

felix chuckled when he recalled the name of the wall in chan's room. "sure puppy, also do you want me to call channie hyung so i can ask him if we can go to his and jinnie's dorm? you both can play with each other when we get there".

at the mention of hyunjin, seungmin was overjoyed to meet his fellow little so he nodded eagerly. felix smiled and called
chan, after few rings the other picked up.

"hello?" "hello hyung where you at?"

"im at the dorm with hyunjin and jeongin, why?"

"me and minnie wanna go buy something and visit you, will you be there?"

"of course, I'll inform innie and hyunie, they would be happy to know that minnie is coming"

"sounds great, by the way why is innie there?"

"minho dropped him here cause he got a sudden call from the dance center."

"oh okay, then we'll be there at 8." "waiting."
and they hung up.

"innie wiz jinnie?" he asked, his voice filled with excitement. "yup lets hurry up okay?" he received a hum from seungmin before both of them threw a simple outfit and headed to the toy's store.

as soon as they entered, seungmin's eyes fell on this ricesweet mini plush toy and instantly told felix to buy itfor him which the older gladly did.

felix suggested buying the other two littles a plushie too as a gift so they won't feel like han is better than them or anything in that area. they ended up buying the one seungmin picked, and a kiiroitori plush toy for hyunjin and a ricebao for jeongin.

they left the store and made their way towards hyunchan's apartment which was not far from the store.

once they arrived, jeongin hugged the shit out of felix, as he was his favorite when hes a little and seungmin and hyunjin hugged lightly as well.