𝗌𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗑- 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance when felix slips,, sfw !!

☁︎ little ~~> felix
☁︎ caregiver ~~> seungmin

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"m-minnie m scawed." felix cried out as his grip tightened on seungmin's neck. apparently it was past midnight, felix had an unpleasant dream about his ex and of course seungmin is there to ease his baby.

"angel I'm going to be with you, i won't leave, i promise." seungmin was slightly choking due to felix's arms around his neck, but he couldn't care less and kept on rubbing felix's back in a comforting way.

"bin-bin sed d-dat too." the little boy sobbed on his caregiver's shoulder, wetting the younger's shirt with his non-stop flowing tears, which he didn't care about, but felix probably will after he gets back to his senses.

"darling I'm different than him trust me alright?" felix just hummed finding himself cooling down slowly. seungmin pulled felix and made him straddle his lap, he gently placed his pointy finger under felix's chin, raising it.

as they made eye contact, seungmin was observing the older's face, and let me tell you, he was astonished. "how could someone look so dazzling even while crying." he said, making felix smile a little.

felix had calmed down a bit, now sniveling softly. they did not break their mutual gaze, it was so powerful yet so soft. seungmin bought his hand up and started caressing his cheeks, still looking at him lovingly, his other hand moving on felix's thigh in a soothing manner.

"so strong and pretty, all mine." he uttered, a blush making its way towards felix's face as he felt his face heat up. ʰᵉ hurriedly nuzzled ʰⁱˢ face in the crook of seungmin's neck while his hands rested on his chest.

"you're so cute when you're shy baby." felix just whined and seungmin grinned, he was glad that he made felix forget about his bad dream quickly.

"i love you." the younger kissed the top of felix's head, receiving a "i wuv you too minnie." from him and in a quick motion he embraced seungmin warmly.

"tank uu fo be aways there for lixie!"
felix was wholeheartedly grateful for seungmin and he couldn't find the right words to thank him enough for everything he did for him.

"you're welcome ang-" as the words were coming out of his mouth felix cutted him off with a loud scream.

"EEK DID I WET YOUR SHIRT WITH MY DUMBASS TEARS IM SO SOR-" while felix was moving his hands on seungmin's body, he noticed the big wet spot he left there on the younger's shirt, making him feel bad for what he's done although it wasnt big of a problem.

and apparently seungmin shutted him up by connecting their lips in a loving kiss, felix was quite taken aback but kissed back nonetheless, addicted to the feeling of seungmin's lips on his own.

the kiss lasted for a few seconds, before they pulled away, both of them were over the moon. "darling i dont care about it so forget it, wanna sleep or ?" seungmin reassured felix, and to answer his question the older mumbled a tiny "not sleepy." while yawning softly.

"you sure are, but how about we make popcorn and spend some time outside?" he suggested, already guessing the answer as he saw felix's smile widen.

"yes yes yes!" he replied euthiantically, hopping off and making his way to the kitchen chanting "popcorn popcorn popcorn!"

"such a hyper little." seungmin smiled, following felix to the kitchen. "lixie get the popcorn tubs and the cups please." and the little complied, thinking that helping the other is better than bouncing up and down, waiting.

"dada done, m go play outside!" felix yelled, already at the front door, not surprising seungmin at all. he was used to felix being so jumpy and restless when he slips. he sometimes disliked how moody felix gets, but right now he's bearable.

few minutes later and the popcorn was done, he poured the juice in a sippy cup for felix and a cup for him, heading outside.

he placed the tubs and cups on the small table beside their pool and saw felix petting an orange tabby cat. he stole a quick picture as felix didn't notice seungmin was there.

"baby, let's eat." he called out and felix immediately snapped his head into seungmin's direction and quickly rushed to his side.

"POPCORN!!" he squealed with delight, receiving a "darling people are still sleeping calm down."

"sorry dada." he apologized in a soft voice, pecking seungmin's cheek once he lifted him in his arms and set felix on his lap.

"no worries, want me to feed you?" he asked quietly, felix nodding eagerly. he handed felix his sippy cup cause he knew felix would like to hold it. and they both started to chomp on the popcorn seungmin prepared.

"dada kitty eat popcorn?" he turned to seungmin and asked. "hm, i don't really know, but i dont think its harmful for them unless we feed them a lot, want to try offering some?" he encouraged.

felix right away grabbed a handful of popcorn and slowly approached the kitty, extending his hand that contained the snack.

"dada kitty likes." he was trying his best not to jump around when the cat munched on a popcorn and seemed like it was planning to eat more.

seungmin grinned and embraced the little affectionately when he stormed to his side after the cat licked his hand, chortling to himself.

"is my baby sleepy?" felix yawned, following seungmin around as he cleaned up after they finished eating. although seungmin couldn't see, he sensed that felix nodded.

he carefully lifted felix up who directly clinged to him, loving the warmth as it was a little cold. "i love how fast melatonin works." seungmin said out loud, receiving a feeble smack on his back. "silly."

"sorry baby, i had to," he admitted, felix understanding that seungmin dissolved a melatonin tablet in his sippy cup resulting him to feel sleepy.

"goodnight, love." seungmin mumbled after gently settling felix on top of him. "nighty silly." murmured felix, snuggling further into his chest.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

lix is so so cute!