𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗁𝗈- 𝗃𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒 ♡

☁︎ when hyunjin and jisung slip , they turn into a little ,, physically too ,, sfw !!

☁︎ littles ~~> hyunjin, jisung
☁︎ caregiver ~~> minho, felix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

the couple were watching tv when they heard the doorbell ring, followed by a couple of knocks. minho gave a quick glance to hyunjin saying "I'll go get that." before getting up, and opening the door.

there stood felix with little sungie sleeping in his arms. "hey hyung, im sorry for showing up suddenly but i got a call from my sister saying that they're at the airport and its supposed to be a surprise but sungie is in little space, i can't show him to my family because i didn't tell them about it yet so please-" felix slurred, his voice was hushed, but minho sure as hell sensed how anxious felix was.

"take a breathe lix, I'll hand it from here, its okay, don't worry, bye." minho carefully took jisung in his arms, noticing that he only had a soft red blanket that was wrapped around him and his pacifier that sealed his mouth shut.

"thanks hyung, bye." felix said and quickly left to his car, heading off to the airport.

as the door shut close, minho went to his room and tucked sungie in, making sure to remove the string of his pacifier and placing it on his side table, keeping his blanket wrapped around him.

he then went to the living room where hyunjin was, and told him that he's staying with the little because he didn't want him to feel lonely when he wakes up.

hyunjin has heard felix from the door and he knew he shouldn't feel jealous but he did. as he watched minho head to his room, he went after him and asked him if he could continue watching the episode together. and minho unfortunately declined his offer saying that he could wake up at any moment.

and indeed he woke up the second minho opened the door, "good morning baby!" minho exclaimed.

"daddy?" jisung asked behind his pacifier, rubbing his sleep away from his eyes as he looked around, taking in the sight of the room he was in.

"im minho, daddy is out with his parents, are you hungry sungie?" the little shook his head, "m wan lixie!" minho sighed, "lixie is gonna come later okay? i promise." the little pouted and held his arms up, wanting to be held.

minho embraced him in his arms and rubbed his back, hoping that will bring comfort to the little and went to the living room, sitting on the opposite side of hyunjin, who was still watching tv.

"do you want to do anything sungie?" minho asked as he noticed the way jisung was snuggling closer, sucking on his pacifier.

"wan kissy." he scowled, biting down on the pacifier to prevent it from dropping as he spoke, "do you want me to kiss you?" minho asked carefully, not sure if he wanted kisses in general or kisses specifically from his main caregiver.

jisung shyly nodded, as minho started leaving kisses on his face, making sure to not make contact with his lips, regardless of that jisung was enjoying the soft treatment he was getting.

hyunjin frowned upon seeing the duo act all lovely dovely infront of him. minho looked so content taking care of someone other than him, and that upset him. 'minho is my boyfriend, and my caregiver, he shouldn't give attention to anyone other than me!' hyunjin thought, and quickly left to the bathroom.

his thoughts continued, 'he looks happy with jisung, and jisung looks so tiny when he slips i never look like that when i do! m jelly. m wan be little bitty like sungie!' but, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the doorbell ring.

he quickly left the bathroom, and ofcourse saw minho holding jisung in his arms at the doorway, but what made him squeal happily was felix standing on the other side of the door with his younger sister, olivia.

"lixie!!" hyunjin cheered and ran to hug the life out of the australian, felix gladly taking him in his arms and rubbing his back comfortably. 'hugaholic' minho thought as he chuckled lightly at his boyfriend.

"hyunjin is so cute when he slips honestly" olivia cooed, everyone agreeing with her. felix then let go of hyunjin and ran to his playroom, too shy to meet their sweet gazes.

"i thought your family didn't know about sungie?" minho questioned, sungie holding his hands out for lixie to hold, which the younger gladly did, kissing his cheeks after.

"they didn't, but olivia walked in on his room by accident and it was full of his cute stuffies and i had to explain to them, so yeah mom asked me to bring him back home because she thought that he must have missed me."

"ohh," minho nodded, "he did miss you a lot, but he was a good boy, he didn't throw a tantrum about it." minho simpered, pinching jisung's cheeks lightly, causing him to try and bite him.

"no bites sungie," felix reminded, "i have to go back home because mom is waiting for us to have lunch together." minho nodded and they said their goodbyes before separating ways.

"hyunjin?" as he got inside, he turned off the tv, completely unaware that hyunjin had slipped although felix literally commented on how cute he is when he slips.

he examined their room, but didn't find any trace of the younger, then he went to the playroom and saw hyunjin having a tea party with his dolls.

"jinnie, can i join in?" minho asked in a sweet voice, knowing how much hyunjin loved it when minho would play with him. but the little ignored his caregiver and continued blabbering with his dolls.

minho didn't think much of it, he thought hyunjin didnt hear him, but when he sat down beside him, hyunjin moved away from him, not even glancing up at him.

"baby what's wrong?" minho sighed, not in the mood for taking care of an upset little. hyunjin looked up at him, glared, then held up his plushie and stood up to get out.

minho grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his lap, forcing him to stay still by holding his waist firmly. but hyunjin wasnt buying any of this as he began to squirm around, trying his best to wiggle his way out of minho's hold.

"stay still or I'll feed you tissues for dinner." hyunjin stilled, slumping back against his chest. "good boy," minho praised, and kissed his head, "are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" he asked, carefully lifting the little boy and turning him around, placing him on his lap so that hes straddling him.

hyunjin sniffled, shaking his head as he looked down, minho lifted up his chin and placed a kiss on his nose, "jinnie please tell me."

"daddy gave sungie kis an nu me, no fair!"
the younger pouted, folding his arms across his chest. and it all clicked. thats why he left when minsung came to the living room.

"aww baby i didnt mean to make you jealous but jisung needed comfort when he woke up so i had to do it, besides if you asked for kisses i would've gave you as much as you want."

"m wan kissy now!" he yelled, "keep your voice down and ask nicely baby."

"can jinnie get kisses from daddy? please please please" he begged, puckering his lips and closing his eyes, ready to take in all the kisses minho would offer.

"since you asked so nicely baby." minho smiled and smothered him with kisses all over hyunjin's chubby cheeks and soft lips.

the little was giggling, "next time you get jealous, tell me okay? i dont like it when you're all sulky." hyunjin nodded and apologized. minho quickly tickling him to avoid hyunjin getting upset again.

and hyunjin was yet again a giggling mess.
"m not upset anymore!" he grinned, minho cupping his face, planting a lingering kiss on his lips, "im glad youre not upset anymore, baby."

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

i love this kdrama
'its okay to not be okay'