𝗌𝗄𝗓 𝗑 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇- 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 ♡

☁︎ no physical change in appearance occurs when chan slips ,, sfw

☁︎ little ~~> chan
☁︎ caregivers ~~> skz

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

as the clock struck 12 am, chans notifications were floodded with messages filled with birthday wishes. but he didnt notice first of all because his phone is always on silent and second because he was too busy working on a track. suddenly he heard a few knocks on the door and he groaned before getting up and opening it, a smile setting on his face.

"happy birthday to..." the members cheered and each gave chan a hug and he sat down back on the chair and ushered for others to come in too. "i still have some work to d-"

"oh hell no youre not doing shit. get up and lets go to the dorm im already sleepy as fuck." hyunjin whined, receiving a glare from minho and a flick on his forehead.

"but-" everyone sighed. "no buts channie please today is your day and you should celebrate it fully, especially since today we have it off you should be able to rest." felix said softly, knowing that would convince their leader.

"i can work later today right?" felix nodded at him and chan smiled, packing his things and heading to the dorm with the others. when they arrived, the apartment was decorated with wolf balloons; his favorite, and colorful strings hanging here and there and so on.

chan was beyond the moon and he giggled as he let his fingers touch the bottom of the strings as he walked by, following a trail of candy on the floor leading to the kitchen. as he picked up the last one he stood up and gasped.

there stood a wolf cake and 2 baby wolf plushies on both sides of the cake. and there were different kind of desserts on the kitchen table as well and juices too. chan felt himself slipping but he shook his head and thanked everyone for their hard work on making everything look amazing.

everyone was so glad to see the sparkle in their leader's eyes but they didn't notice any behavioral change so they figured that he's trying to hold himself back. felix, being the older's main caregiver knew how to make chan slip.

he grabbed a plushie and guided chan's hand to hold one of its paws, chan widended his eyes and tried to retract his hand but felix's grip stopping him. "it won't hurt you baby dont worry." chan lit up at that but immediatly let out a cough to avoid falling into little space.

"felix don't, please." he whispered, but felix was determined to make chan slip. "we all agreed on taking care of you today, allow yourself to slip puppy." his hand caressed chan's tummy and the boy threw himself at the younger his bottom lip trembling.

"dun wan, s mbarsing." he mumbled, sniffling as he was trying not to be a crybaby. "you dont need to be shy baby, i will stay with you if that makes you more comfortable." felix comforted, stroking his soft curly hair with one hand, the other wrapped around his waist.

"please dun leave." he was so sensitive when he was on the edge, and felix knew that well. "i won't, puppy." they let go of the hug and felix locked hands with chan, as he promised.

"thats your cue guys," felix announced, "slowly and gently." he added and the others started talking with chan.

"do you want to cut the cake channie?" han asked, he was too excited for the cake. "noo knives are scawy! and im foive." han nodded and pouted, looking at minho's direction. "i want cake."

"if i give you a slice would you give me your cake tonight?" minho chuckled, han smacked his arm and the others facepalmed while the little looked confused.

"lixie? sungie has cake? can channie taste?" han choked on his own spit and minho started snorting with laughter along the others. "he does have a cake, im not gonna lie but no puppy you can't taste it, its only for him, okay?" han wanted to smack felix's arm too but he held back.

after a while, everyone had already eaten and were dead sleepy. "channie, wanna watch spy x family?" jeongin recommended, chan and jisung eagerly nodded.

after everything had settled, "dada can we pway family?" the little asked, shifting his face from the tv to his caregiver. "uh all of us?" felix asked, not liking the idea as hyunjin and seungmin were half asleep. chan nodded slightly and that was all for jeongin to shake the two sleepy boys.

chan crawled to their side and gave hyunjin a kiss on his nose and hugged him, continuing his way to seungmin and doing the same, leaving the two boys simping over his cuteness. he quickly crawled back and held felix's hand for comfort.

chan started giving out their role for the play. "an minnie and minmin couple!" everyone laughed at the way chan picked the devorced couple.

they hurriedly picked an outfit for themselves jeongin and felix were the first to finish, the little sat between them hugging both of them.

felix lifted chan up from under his armpits and placed him on his lap, with chans back facing him. chan turned his face and puckered his lips, giving felix his puppy eyes.

felix chuckled at his eagerness and pecked chans lips. "dada more?" without replying, felix started smothering chan's face with small kissses as these were chan's favorite thing in this headspace.

that tingly feeling he'd get whenever felix's lips touch his skin is so addictive and he didnt want felix to stop. he giggled and hid his face in his hands.

just then, jisung and minho came in together. chan frowned "dada they cheat. minmin with minnie not sungie!" he protested. "youre cheating too, youre supposed to be my son right? why are you with your grandfather?" han talked back. "im foive!"

hyunjin and changbin bursted out laughing as they came into the room having heard a little bit of the conversation. "youre one of a kind." changbin said, chan looked up at his caregiver for translation.

"it means no one is like you puppy, youre special and unique." he did exaggerate a little but its true, chan is so special to everyone in the room. "channie thought he means bad words."

"no i wouldn't do that now. i love you so much, why would i say bad words to you?" changbin kneeled in front of chan who was still in his caregiver's lap. chan beamed at that and hugged him. "i luuuuv you too binnie!"

everyone cooed at them, finding the sight adorable. "we can continue watching now?" chan asked in a small voice. "you dont wanna play anymore? we didnt even start." chan shook his head, lowering it. "m sorry, m sleepy."

"its okay puppy, everyone here is sleepy as well, we could sleep while watching miraculous okay? how about that?" everyone agreed, the others changing into comfortable clothes before joining the little on the couch, snuggling close to him, wishing him a goodnight. "thank you guys for making my birthday special as usual."

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

school started y'all wish
me luck, this is my last year.