Isha, Kabir and Sanjay were in the car waiting and Akhil was in the living waiting for Jhanvi. She came down dressed in a full skirt and top with the matching jewels Akhil got for her. Akhil was staring at her not realizing she had reached near him already. Jhanvi pushed his chin up to shut his mouth and walked out giggling. Akhil followed her rubbing his nape in embarrasment. Before they could walk out he spanked and leaned close to her ear.

Akh: Walking behind is also a good idea and a nice view.

He winked and walked ahead while Jhanvi stood gasping at his open comment. 

Akh: If you come now we can meet for lunch or we will meet only for dinner. So whats your plan ?

Jhanvi messaged Ram to meet her at the address which Akhil had informed her earlier. Kabir drove to one of the hotels Akhil own and they were all welcomed by the staffs and led to Akhil's private dine room. 

Akh: This is one of our hotels Jaan. 

Later he introduced Jhanvi as his wife to the manager and showed him Ram's photo informing to receive Ram with respect to their room. They were all seated waiting for Ram who arrived and was clueless on the staffs giving him too much attention. Later he was escorted to Akhil and Jhanvi.

Ram stood looking at them and Jhanvi pulled him and made him sit next to her.

Ram: Rose bud is everything ok ? I mean something happened yesterday and I wanted to ask you about that and now everyone is here. Whats happening ?

Jha: Calm down Ram. First of all let me introduce them.

Jhanvi introduced them and Ram shook his hand with Isha, Kabir and Sanjay.

Ram: Isha thank you so much for being a saviour to Anvi. 

Isha: We are friends now so there is no need for formalities.

Ram: Rose bud now will you tell me what happened ?

Jha: Nothing serious Ram, Akhil misunderstood your messages were for me and came yesterday and....

Ram: He came to hit me right ? Oh god Anvi seriously I spared him last time only for you and now how did he suspect my love for you ?

Jha: Ram, please he is not at fault. I should have calrified about our relationship to him but now everything is solved. Please let go.

Akh: Ram, I m so sorry...Please..you know I got possessive over Jaan and things happened in wrong way. I m extremely sorry.

Ram looked at Jhanvi who gave a pleading look which melted him and he ruffled her hair and side hugged her.

Kab: Its so good to see the bonding between you and by the way congrats. 

San: Yes now we are friends and when shall we meet your fiance ?

Ram: Oh he is so shy and I will let you know soon.

Jha: what is his name ?

Ram: Not now rose bud, Will introduce you in person. Even he doesn't know your name and I said the same to him. 

Jha: No just make sure we will meet this week end or else atleast next week.

Ram: Sure Anvi.

Jha: Ram, how are maa and grandpa ?

Ram: Fine and missing you a lot. Grandpa was not well recently but now he is good. 

Jhanvi had tears in her eyes and Ram and Akhil hugged her from either side consoling her.

Akh: Shall we go meet them after lunch ?

Jha: No, I don't have courage to meet sir or Liya now.

Akh: Why don't you call your mom atleast and speak to her ?

Jha: I spoke to her a few days back but she doesn't wants to call since she is in the house most of the times and sir may not like that.

Later they had lunch with lot of funs and Ram sharing more about Jhanvi. After the lunch they started to leave and Akhil stopped Ram and hugged him.

Akh: I m sorry bro, lets have a fresh start.

Ram smiled and hugged him back and others cheered for them. Ram left to his home and Kabir, Sanjay decided to drop Isha. Akhil and Jhanvi drove separately to reach home. Jhanvi was happy with Ram and Akhil's friendship.

At night they were in their room after having dinner with the family and Akhil was working on his laptop. Jhanvi came out of the washroom dressed in one of the pjs.

Akhil shut his laptop and moved to Jhanvi and took the moisturizer in his hand. He took a little and applied on her arms.

Akh: Did you forget that we are still on honeymoon period and granny has told you to dress in something sexy at nights.

Jha: How long will you keep telling this ?

Akh: When we actually complete our honeymoon and may be we can stay in honeymoon phase forever. 

Jhanvi blushed and tried to move away but he stopped her kissing her cheeks.

Akh: Granny is too intelligent sweet cheeks and she will find out that we are yet to start our honeymoon works.

Jha: You have become so bold and cheesy Mr. Akhil.

Akh: especially for you my angel. 

Akhil buried his face in her hair and started singing

" Maarbil olindhu kondal maaran anbu varum 

Koondhalil olindhu kolla varava" (malargale malargale song )

Jhanvi continued the song

"En koondhal devan thoongum palli araiya araiya"

He pushed her on the bed and hovered on her kissing her fervently. Jhanvi held his collars pulling him closer. He broke the kiss and placed wet kiss on her face. He traced her lower lips looking into her eyes.

Akh: I missed these honey lips...god I m going mad on you Jaan.

He kissed her again locking his fingers with hers. He buried his face in the crook of her neck smooching her nape. Jhanvi moaned as he kissed her sternum abover her shirt. He laid next to her and pulled her to his chest.

Akh: Tomorrow I have an important meeting Jaan. I haven't gone to office couple of days and I need to be on time tomorrow.

Jha Mv: I too have a meeting with the company Narayanan sir has informed. 

Jha: Tomorrow is friday and I will go to temple.

Akh: I will inform driver to take you to whichever temple you want or wait for me and let me take you in the evening and we can go on a drive.

Jha: No no no you look after your work and don't bother the driver too. I will go myself.

Akhil hummed and kissed her hairline and they cuddled to sleep.

************************

A/N:

Any guesses if they will meet.

What would be their rections if they meet? Keep guessing until I m back. Yes our house warming ceremony is on wednesday and with all your love we are stepping into a new begining. I will be back either by weekend or monday. Please keep supporting and I may not be able to reply to dms immediately but I will sure reply later. 

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you.