Chapter 1: A mare introduction

The North-kingdom is busy since the morning of course its coordination day. The maids are busy since morning. They are working like no tomorrow.

It's a grand celebration day of the course the eldest daughter of the kingdom is getting married. She is the pride of this kingdom and she is known for her kindness and quality.

While the people of the Kingdom are working like it's the last day of work there is someone who is not working at all. Maybe just escaping the duty

The youngest daughter of the king whom the King doesn't even consider a Princess of this kingdom. She is hiding from all the duties out there.

Well, the king would rather be happy to know that his youngest daughter is not working and she is hiding somewhere. The King also knows that if she is working then there will be trouble must.

The youngest daughter is a kinda disappointment in this kingdom. Tho she has Royal blood flowing in her veins she still doesn't have royalty in her character.

Well, that's indifferent that the king has never come across to the question if she is his daughter or not. But he also doesn't want any bad rumours about his kingdom so he shakes off that thought.

.
.
.
.
.

You are running over the whole Castle in a normal non-royal gown to avoid the hassle of a princess running like that.

You just find it difficult to adjust to the royal rules and regulations. They are just too hard for you to follow. You also just wished that it would be great if you were born to a normal family.

As you are setting yourself free from all the duties and heading outside of the palace one of your father's knights stopped you in middle

"I am afraid that you can't leave the palace today" the knight bowed at you keeping his respect towards you.

"But I think father will be more pleased to know that I am leaving the palace". You replied you really wanna go out from here

" It's the king's order to keep you at the palace for the whole day as you know it's a big day for the kingdom." The guests are arriving. The prince from different kingdoms are gathering on this occasion his majesty wants you to make a good impression on the prince so that he could set you up after your sister.

It's not something you are interested in. But as you expected your father wants you to leave the place as soon as possible. You're freaking 18 and he wants to marry you off.

Before you could say any single words all the maids gather around you and hold you to drag you off to your room.

"But where are you guys dragging me?"

As expected, their mouth is shut like glue and dragging you with an unknown intention.

{The character of y/n is dedicated to my soulmate a friend of mine she is fearless and no rules can control her. The most strongest person I have ever seen. This is for you dear...}