MC: Thank you, all my stuff is at the place I was staying, can I borrow a t-shirt and joggers for now?

Jake: Sure I'll leave some on the bed for you, we'll get your things tomorrow ok. Oh and MC I'm really glad you are here.

MC: Me too Jake. I just have to ask, those things you said to Hannah...

Jake: I shouldn't of said it, it was nothing, ignore it.

With that he grabs his keys and walks out to get his things, leaving me stood here in a state of confusion, feeling  disheartened that he just walked away, but I won't push him, i know he struggles with things like this, and today has been hella crazy so I'll just leave it at that! I enter the bedroom and into the en suite, getting hit by a wave of emotions, all we need now is a confession from Thomas, then we're in the clear to live our lives, but if he doesn't we are in for a world of shit! Especially with Hannah knowing what we've done, in her fragile state  who knows what she might do. I jump in the shower and the water hits me with force and it feels amazing on my skin, washing away the whole Otis, Thomas and Hannah debacle, I get freshened up and head back to the bedroom, in just my towel, as i throw my wet hair up in a bun. I can hear Jake in the other bathroom, he hasn't left me any clothes yet so I'll just wait, I check my phone to see if Alan has text, but so far there's nothing, when I look up I see Jake stood in the door way leaning against the door frame, biting on his lip, with wet hair falling into his face, as he eyes me up and down, with nothing but a towel around his waist, his toned body glistening as beads of water drip down over his abs, and we both stare at eachother with pure sexual desire.

Jake: What are you doing to me, damn!

MC: I could say the same to you!

He closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head before opening them and briskly walking over to me, he cups my face and kisses me devouring me, as he pulls a moan of pleasure from deep inside me, but then he pulls away putting some distance between us.

Jake: I'm sorry MC I can't, not until we get the all clear from Alan. I won't be able to relax fully until I know you are definitely safe! That was my promise after all! But Trust me there is nothing I want more than to take you right here right now and pleasure your every sexual desire, but for that I want to be able to give you my full attention!

Well shit I can't argue with that! But the sexual tension is driving me crazy!

MC: Jake it's fine, I totally understand. But for the love of God until that happens put some clothes on!

He laughs and grabs some clothes from the chest of drawers for the both of us, handing me a white t-shirt and some joggers.

Jake: Ah shit I assume you have no underwear, do you want me to go and get your things now?

MC: It's ok I don't need any!

I send a sensual wink his way as I drop my towel to get dressed, causing him to bite hard on his clenched fist, his eyes filled with lust, as he see's my fully naked body for the first time, scars and all, then he leaves the room, shouting back at me!

Jake: Low blow MC, low blow! But I can't deny you are fucking breathtaking!

I laugh to myself before heading out to find him stood in the kitchen pouring two more spiced rums, he glances over at me shaking his head, before handing me a drink, I take it gently running my fingers over his hand as i do.

Jake: I fucking love you! But That was cruel.

MC: What, my towel slipped!

Jake: Great and your t-shirt is see through, you are killing me right now MC!