"Naw, I want to. We all grew close to your dad. He treated us like family. I wanna be there and support y'all."

Kayla nodded before getting up. "Well im going to go pick up my baby, pack a bag and book these flights." She went and hugged everybody. "I love y'all."

After that she and Hoody left out.

"Ima head out too, I gotta pack and shit, find somewhere to stay. Pick up Noah, make a few runs." Tim said while stretching the standing up. "I don't feel like hugging all of y'all, but I love you guys. See you in Miami." He said while helping Amber up then they left.

"We have to tell the kids." Mariah said making Mya look over at her.

"I know. Landon has never experienced anything like this and he was so close to dad." Mya's eyes filled with tears again.

"Y'all just don't know how bad I want to let out the biggest scream right now. I want this to just be a bad dream that we're all having. Daddy can't be gone Mya...Brian please tell me I'm dreaming, please."

Brian bent down on the side of Mariah grabbing her hand. "I wish none of this was real too, we all do. We just gotta be strong together and get through this."

"They didn't have to kill him, they could've just injured him. It's not fair....I really want to go upstairs and fight my own mother. She caused all of this. She might as well had took the gun and shot him herself. And where is that Nigga Thomas? He gotta pay too, he ain't getting away with this shit. I wish daddy would've pulled trigger."

"Come on Riah, let me get you home. You need to get some rest."

"I don't want to go home."

"She can stay, we got her." Chris said and Brian nodded. "I'll have Travis bring the kids here when they get out of school."

"Okay."

"Riah, go lay down. Brian can you help her please?" Mya asked.

"Of course. Ima head out too once I get her settled." He said while helping her up. They made their way upstairs.

Mya sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. "I have to reschedule my meetings for this Valentine's Day thing that I wanted to do for my line, go do some inventory make sure that's handled, go up to Landon's school and let them know he'll be out for a week, maybe two."

"I'll handle his school." Chris said.

"Okay....then by Wednesday me and the kids will fly out to Miami. I know you got a lot going on with tour so —."

"I'm going to stop you right there Mya. If you think that I'm not about to be with you during this whole thing, you're crazy."

"But Chris, you go on tour in 8 weeks. You gotta rehearse."

"You don't think I can rehearse in Miami? Every minute of this, I'm right there with you. Okay?"

Mya nodded. "Okay."

"I love you and I got you."

"I love you to—." Before Mya could finish responding a bunch of noise started coming from upstairs making them both jump up and hurry up there.