He knew that there was a chance that she wasn't going to take him back she didn't need anyone to tell him that. But he also knew that if she didn't he would do anything to just see her happy. And to see her safe. "I don't care as long as she's happy that'll be enough for me."

"Keep telling yourself that maybe you'll start to believe it cause its not true. You don't think i know you went to meet up with her friends that you wanted to know whetheir her boyfriend was really a good person or if he was just using her." She should have known it was over when he made his feelings clear about getting Aubree to like Elena's boyfriend that he was willing to do it that he was still in love with her."What were you doing when Aubree passed out. Making secret calls that you didn't want anyone listening in on."

"Enough Davina. Leave." He didn't want to talk to her anymore and he didn't want to see her there was enough going on without her pointing out the stupid mistakes that he made or let slide. He had started to wish he would have done something about her boyfriend already and gotten rid of Davina so taht they could be together. He knew if he did than Aubree would have neverd done that to herself.

"Whatever i hope you two have a good life." She knew that he wasn't going to listen to anything else that he had to say. Like always he was going to do what he wanted.
--
Caroline and Bonnie had been staying with Henrick they didn't want to tell him what was going on with Aubree they were saving that for Elena or Kol. They knew that it was going to be better coming from since one of them could actually tell him more.

Henrick however was getting more and more restless wanting to know what was going on considering he hadn't seen his mom in days and no one wanted to tell him what was going on.  "Can someone tell me what is going on? I haven't seen my mom in days."

As much as Bonnie wished that she could say something to ease his worry she knew that she couldn't he had to wait for them. She didn't know anything either and she didn't want to give him the wrong information. "We can't be the one to tell you just wait it out one of them will tell you but we can't do that to you."

He looked over to Caroline hoping that maybe she could tell him something. "And you can't tell me why either."

She shook her head she knew that it wouldn't be right if he learned from either one of them. "No."

Bonnie knew that he wanted to know what was going on but there was still a lot going on, "Can you just trust us that it will be worse coming from us."

He had learned to know of his mother's patterns and he knew that this was not something that she would do she would call and let them know that she was ok and now she was suddenly no where to be seen it worried him. "Ok. I just want to know what happened i haven't seen her in days and that's not like her can you at least tell me if she is ok."

"She is fine it's not her." They could let him know that but they knew that it was going to be hard when he found out that it was Aubree that was hurt.

"Then who is it?" If it wasn't his mom he was confused at what was going on he knew that his mom had a boyfriend but he was sure that he was some kind of supernatural so he doubted that it was him that was hurt.

There was a knock at the door Caroline hoped that it was one of them so they could talk to him she didn't really like keeping things from him. "Let me go get that."

Caroline got up going to the door and coming back with Kol. He knew that it was time that he talked to him about what was going on. He knew that Henrick and Aubree even if they were mad at each other at the moment they had a special bond. He was a little nervous about having this conversation with him. "Hey Ric can we talk?"

"Ok." He could tell that his dad was uneasy and that worried him now he knew that something was wrong. And obviously it was bothering his dad too. He got up following his dad outside going to sit on the porch his dad came and sat next to him. He wanted to know that his mom was ok that nothing had happened to her.  "What happened where's mom?"

"It's about your sister." He knew that both children could hold a grudge so even if he didn't want to hear about it he deserved to know.

"I'm still not talking to her." He was still mad at her for everything that she had said to their mom andd that she didn't even want to apologize. That she could say all of that without any remorse.

Kol could say from experience even when he was mad at his siblings he didn't want anything to happen to them and he was sure that his son was the same way. "Ric she's in the hospital."

"Why is she in the hospital?" He knew that him and Aubre were both still human until they turned and that they ccould both be hurt still.

Kol didn't know how to put this but he did know that originally the twins had been working together to get there parents back together. "Whatever plan you two have she planned to do it by herself."

That made Henrick's eyes widen he had hoped that it was apart of her plan but she hadn't said it wasn't and that she acted that way because of the way that she had grown up. "She said that no one would like what she was going to do she said she needed me to take care of mom. I didn't know it had anything to do with her plan."

"They were finally able to stabalize her and now your mom is just waiting on her to wake up." He knew that Elena couldn't leave Aubree so he didn't mind being the one to come and talk to him while she waited to see if Aubree would wake up.

Everything was jsut now starting to hit him his sister had did everythig she did with the intention of trying to get there parents back together. She hadn't meant any of it and he had said all of that to her."She didn't mean anything she said to her she just wanted y'all back together."

"I don't think me and your mom have a chance anymore." He wished he could say that he thought they were going to last but he didn't think that it was a posibility at this point there were to many obstacles in the way.

Henrick shook his head he refused to believe that his parents were just over he knew that they still loved each other and they were just scared and he really wanted them to get over it so they could get back together already. "Don't say that."

"She moved on Ric." He wished that he didn't but she looked happy and he knew that when he did what he was about to do that there was not another chance for her.

"We don't care we want you to together and we know that you want to be with her so stop trying to give her time and let her be happy because she'll be her happiest with you." He and Aubree had seen the memories they had heard the stories they knew that this was what was meant to happen. "And i'd really like to see her deny that."