20

Elena was int he compound with everyone else it had been a month since Aubree had decided that she wanted to live with her dad and never see her mom again. Elena had been slowly healing from it although it hurt seeing her daughter she was focusing more on Henrick.

It had been two weeks since Aubree and Henrick had talked to each other. Whenever they were forced to be in the same place they didn't talk if they had to they talked through other people. And they glared at each other a lot.

Davina was showing Hope and Aubree spells and Elena hated that her daughter was so close to her. It was no secret she didn't like Davina she had heard about the things that she had done to the family. Trying to help hurt Hope and all. She knew that she had done some bad things but she had felt bad about it and refused it something that Davina hadn't been capable of doing until they made sure that she couldn't.

Henrick was learning things from his aunt she was always his prefered choice and at this point always would be . Everytime the twins caught eyes they would just glare at each other and go back to what they were originally doing.

Rebekah got up going by Elena she was getting used to her being here. She knew that this wasn't the best circumstances. Everything was so tense and she hoped that someone would fix it soon but she didn't see that happening either. "Your children are at war with each other."

Elena knew that her kids had pretty much hated each other and she knew as there mother maybe she should do something. But it wasn't her fault Kol had done something and in turn he could be the one to fix it. "I don't know why you're telling me they have a father he caused it he can fix it."

"What did my brother do?" Rebekah knew that the two had a bad history they were mad at each other or they weren't. She knew that her brother was still in love with Elena and all the siblings wanted him to be truly happy. And as much as she hated to admit it he had been his happiest when he was with Elena.

"That's what i would like to know." She asked him to talk to Aubree for her do her one favor and suddenly her daughter decided that she didn't want anything for her. "He said that he would talk to Aubree and suddenly she doesn't want to be near me and she wants to live with him and doesn't want to be anywhere near me."

"And you think he did it." Thinking about it she would have thought the same thing but she knew her brother and she knew how much he cared about Elena he would have done anything he asked she doubted that he turned Aubree against her.

She knew her baby she had always wanted to be by her and suddenly that changed when she met him and she didn't think that it was fair. "I think my daughter may act a lot like him but she had always wanted to be with me and suddenly something changed."

Looking from her perspective she did understand where Elena was coming from. Aubree didn't just decide that she wanted to be with ehr dad over her mom. "Ok you may have a point about that."

It confused Elena even more that she was being so nice to Davina but when it had come to Elena dating anyone she had gone out of her way to make sure that it didn't happen. "I just don't get it she hated me with anyone but she let Davina in with open arms"

Rebekah had to admit she didn't understand that she had seen Aubree's reaction. She knew how everyone else felt about Davina she knew that Henrick had hated her Davina had never been to fond of her. "I don't get why, we all know everyone hates Davina."

Elena figured as much she could tell that they were civil with Davina for the most part but that look to be as far as it was going to go. "Good to know."

Rebekah knew that she should probably keep this to herself but she felt like Elena needed to know this. "I don't know what but he was planning something some way to get you back before everything happened with Aubree."