2

Aubree Gilbert was a special case. She was a lot like her mother and father and her life changed a lot but the one thing that never changed for her. Seeing her brother every night, at first, she thought that it was a figment of her imagination. Until she realized that her deepest desires were always to see her mother happy. And her mother told her once she was born a twin but he died. Things started making a lot of sense and they communicated through dreams. 

She saw her father and what it would be like to be a happy family. But she would never tell her mother about it because she didn’t want to hurt her. That's the one thing she would never do willingly cause her mother pain. No matter how much she craved a father in her life she wouldn’t risk causing her mother pain. But even she knew her mom was having a hard time with the single mother life. She tried to be as good as possible for her even if her mother said she was a lot like her father. Her mother was always there and as far as she was concerned she didn’t need a father no matter how much she wanted one. No matter if she ever met him she hated how broken her mother was and she knew that he had something to do with it. Some way somehow he did it to her.

Henrick Mikaelson was different in that perspective. He wanted to see his father happy and knew the things that he was starting to tell his father. Was causing him to worry. But the one thing he always wanted most in the world was to meet his mother. He had seen his mother and sister in his dream. But he wanted to meet them; he never thought that it was fake to him; it was the piece that was going to make his family whole again. He never liked Davina, he never liked any woman that his father brought around because they were not his mother, they were not blood, they were not family.  They all had ulterior motives; they would act as they care but he knew they only did it because of his father. One time one of my fathers ‘girlfriends’ said she would kill me if I didn't do as I was told she was crazy and I was only five he has always been a ladies man that's probably where I get it from, to be honest, and he was not ashamed of his father far from it but I can tell something is missing from his life and I think that is my mother and sister.

They both used their dream world as an escape watching how it could be. They liked seeing the things that could happen although  they both had different perspectives on if they wanted that to happen.

“Henrick.” Aubree was in the dream world watching flashes of their parents together. But she wanted her brother; she didn’t want to see something that may never happen. Her brother got her even if she didn’t share her hate for their father he knew how she felt without her saying anything.

Henrick had just got there; he knew she had a trip so she would be there a lot sooner because she always said she fell asleep on the road.“Behind you.” These were the moments he loved when he got to spend time with his sister.

Aubree turned to see her brother she missed him.”I thought you weren’t coming tonight.” She was happy that he showed she needed someone to talk with.

“I would never stay away to dis you, sis.” He smirked and turned to face the wall of the flashes of his parents. It was something he wanted badly.” So are you going to tell me where you and mom moved?”

“Why do you want to know?“ She teased they were both a lot like their father; when it came down to his cockiness. She didn’t get why he wanted to know where they moved to.

Even though he got to see her all the time in their dream worlds it wasn’t the same as if they were actually really with each other “Because I want my sister and mum now we kinda know each other I miss you every day and I don't want to miss you anymore I want to jump on your bed to wake you up and you scream at me and me beat up your boyfriends that I don't think are good enough  ”

She understood why he wanted to know she wanted to meet him too.“Fine, we moved to New Orleans. And if it's any constellation I want to tackle you for being so absurd. I don’t have a boyfriend, guys are trash.”

He turned around abruptly. He wanted to make sure that he heard her correctly. ”Wait did you just say, New Orleans.”

She was a little confused why he wanted to know.“Yeah, why?”

“I live there with Dad.” He knew what that meant he was going to finally get to meet his mom and sister. That made him happy he was finally going to get what he always wanted.

“Your kidding right?”Henrick shook his head he had to be kidding this had to be the best coincidence ever. Or maybe the worst she wasn’t sure yet.“Were going to a bar with my mom’s older cousin tomorrow Rous-”

“Rousseau's, I'll have dad take me there in the morning. We go there all the time.” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing he was going to meet his sister and mom within the next 24 hours.

She didn’t know what to say she wanted to meet her brother but she wasn’t so sure about her father but she nodded anyway. It would be worth it right?”Ok, see you tomorrow we don’t say we know each other we just look at them ok.”

“Ok.”

“This is crazy we're finally gonna meet each other.” She didn’t know what else she was supposed to say but she was happy she wanted to meet her brother but not so much everyone else.

“You should know Hope will be ecstatic.”

Aubree smiled and nodded. She really wanted to meet her cousin. It was finally another girl to be around that wouldn’t siphon her if she pissed them off.“I want to meet her, I don't care what anyone else says.”

“Ok, finally I can hug my sister and it's not a hologram. Will be able to see each other more and it won’t just be when we're both asleep.”

“It will be fun to be around another girl please tell me she is not all girly-girly if she is I will die I don't do shopping or makeup but I will on special occasions   “ She nodded she was uneasy but even if she hated her father her brother was a different story.

“Hope doesn’t but Rebekah is a different story.”

Aubree shook her head she knew a little about her aunt from her mother. “Aunt Rebekah, the one mom hates.”

“Yeah her.”

Aubree shook her head she didn’t like her aunts and uncles.“I've heard a few stories about her and uncle Klaus“

“Who hasn’t to be honest“

--

Kol was walking around the living room, Davina was sitting on the couch watching him, He went and punched a wall. He was angry.”Someone is playing tricks on him. I don't have a daughter and they definitely wouldn’t share the same parents.” He thought that was ridiculous there was no way he had a daughter. And how would they share the same parents but his son would constantly talk about it and he was beginning to think that someone was giving him those dreams. He had tried to enter his son’s head but he couldn’t.

Davina got up and walked over to him.“Maybe he’s making it up because he so desperately wants his mom who abandoned him? He doesn’t understand that she left him and that's why he’s doing this he wants you to look for her. He wants her to come back but he’ll be disappointed when she does.” She didn’t want him to look in and find something that could potentially make him want to leave her.

“Is there a chance this could be true?” Kol breathed he didn’t know what to do.”I’ll call Freya tomorrow this has gone on long enough.”

‘What can she do she's just a witch ’

“She’s my sister and she’s still stronger than you” Freya was one of the few people who would always be there and no matter what he would always defend her. Even if it was against his girlfriend.”I’m not doing this with you he’s my son and I’m going to call my sister to help me make sure that he is ok.” He walked out heading towards Henrick’s room he found him sound asleep. He didn’t know if what Henrick was saying was real or not but he wanted to make sure he was ok. Maybe becoming a father added more worry to him and made him a little soft but t was worth it.