12

He nodded so far they were getting along for the kids and the kids only. "It's going good so far."

As much as she hoped that things continued going good for her brother she knew better. She knew how things always went wrong when it came to their family. "And how long do you think that is going to last something always goes wrong when it involves our family."

That's the last thing he wanted to think about things were going fine for right now and he didn’t want that to change. "Don't even say that if something goes wrong-" His phone started to ring he took it out putting it to her ear. As much as he wished he didn't have to talk to her. He knew that they had kids together so they couldn't avoid each other although they could avoid talkig about their past. "Hello."

"I need a favor." She could already see which parent Aubree preferred so she was hoping that he could help her with something.

"Which is?" He had a feeling that he wasn't going to like what she was about to say.

She knew that she had a bad history with dating and as much as she would like her kids not to meet him she couldn't hold it off for much longer. So she needed Aubree to be on her best behavior for all their sakes. "I want them to meet my new boyfriend when they come over tomorrow."

He didn't like the idea of her dating but he couldn’t say anything as he was still with Davina. "And what do you want me to do."

"Tell them get her to be nice." She didnt have to worry about Henrick but he knew that Aubree would cause a ton of problems. So since she clearly preferred her father she was hoping that maybe he could get her to be somewhat nice to her new boyfriend. "I cannot keep going through boyfriends because she does not like them."

"I can try." He would ask but that was all he would do. He knew he had hurt  her but he didn't like the idea of her with someone else.

"She is your mini try." She needed him to do more than try but she didn't feel like arguing with her right now when she knew that it was frutile she knew that this was the best she would get. After everything that had happened between them she wasn't sure why she would expect anything different.

He would try not very hard but he would try and he knew him and when he was set on something he got it and he was sure that his daughter was the exact same way. She didn't want her mother dating and she would go through the lengths to make it happen. "That means nothing from what i have heard she always has a plan up her sleeve."

Elena knew that Kol was the same way in that aspect that was why she was hoping that he could help her and talk to their daughter about this plan. "Like you so you help me."

"From what I got you should be used to this." Shitty response but he didn't care he didn't want to think of her being happy with anyone else even if it was his fault to begin with. He was selfish he knew that they didn't have a chance to be together again. She hated him so in return he acted as if he hated her even if it was getting them nowhere it was something.

Elena groaned doing a slight chuckle she hoped that he enjoys his relationship while it last because she knew her daughter and she was going to be working on ending that soon too. "You'll see how I feel when she breaks up you and Davina and trust me, she will."

He had heard that Aubree had tricks up her sleeve but he didn't think that she would be able to do that. "How could she-"

"She's your daughter which means she'll do whatever it takes to get what she wants so keep that in mind." She knew that he was the same way which was hell when it came to raising Aubree she made sure that she always got what she wanted no matter who it was hurting. "Speaking of where are the kids."