"Ooh. You got your full name used!" Chris says from the shore.

"I'm not kidding. Put me down." I slap his back a couple more times.

"Okay." He says before he flips me backwards off of his shoulder.

"Fu-" I cut myself when I submerge underwater, but not before my backside slaps the top of the surface. I quickly stand up, wiping my eyes. "Holy fuck, that hurt." I say, referring to my stinging back.

Greyson has the audacity to stand there in laugh at me. "You motherfucker. You better be very thankful that you have that baby in your arms right now." I point my finger at him as he laughs harder.

"Are yo- Are you okay?" He says through his laughter.

"I'm so glad you find humor in my pain." I say reaching my arms out for Asher.

"I'm sorry." He gives me a guilty grin, handing Asher off to me.

"No, you're not." I say, turning around and walking to the shore. I walk past Chris and Evan who are literally rolling on the ground laughing.

"Dude. Have fun in the doghouse." Evan says when Greyson walks past them.

"You're definitely sleeping on the couch tonight." Chris adds.

I snort, "Try outside."

"What?!" Greyson asks, his voice going up an octave.

"You heard me." I say, sitting back down on my towel, under the umbrella.

"The couch I understand, but outside?!"

I just shrug my shoulders, laying back down with Asher on my chest. "You gotta learn your lesson somehow."

He stands over me, dripping water on me, I didn't mind considering I was more soaked than him. I open one eye to see him looking down at me with a certain look on his face. I knew that look. Boy, was I gonna have some fun tonight.

✳︎

"Is he asleep?" I ask as Greyson comes walking into the living room, turning on the baby monitor that was on the table beside the couch.

"Yeah." He says, flopping on the couch, laying his head in my lap. "Can we do face masks?" He asks as I pull my gaze from my book to look down at him.

"If you want." I say and he quickly sits up before running up the stairs like a little kid. A couple of minutes later I hear him practically flying down the stairs before he comes through the doorway with a couple of face masks, headbands, and the little silicone applicator in his hands, a sheepish grin on his face.

"As much as I would love to sex it up tonight, I'm exhausted." He says, returning to his previous spot on the couch with his head in my lap.

"Honestly, me too." I say, threading my hands through his soft hair.

"Here." He hands me the face mask stuff as I bookmark my book, setting it down next to me. He slips on one of the headbands, pushing his hair back before I giggle. "What? Are you jealous of my perfectly clear and soft skin?"

"No, I am not jealous. I just can't take you seriously with your hair like that." I say, squishing his cheeks.

"I think I'm adorable." He says, looking up at me as I start to apply the charcoal face mask to his face.

"I think you're pretty cute too." I say, a giggle escaping my lips. "Especially when you have a face mask on."

"I swear, if any of the guys ever find out about that I do this with you..." He says.