16. She Was Never Yours

Steal My Girl - One Direction

I woke up, slowly raising my head to find Evelyn's spot on the bed empty

I woke up, slowly raising my head to find Evelyn's spot on the bed empty. Before I could even question it, she came walking out of the bathroom, wearing my button up shirt from last night, with the bottom buttons undone so her bump could stick out, and a pair of black lace panties.

I sit up, leaning on my elbow. "You make it extremely difficult to leave the house everyday."

"I try." She says as she sits on the edge of my side of the bed. Her fingers intertwining with my hair. "Morning baby." She says leaning down to kiss me, as I rest my hand on her hip. I lean my head back to look up at her when she pulls away.

"What are you doing today?" She asks, consistently running her fingers through my hair.

"Monthly golf day." I say as she nods her head.

"It's too hot for that." She says chuckling.

"I know, but they didn't listen when I said we should do monthly poker nights instead." I say as she lightly chuckles. "You should come with." I say as her brows furrow.

"Hard pass." She says chuckling before removing her hand from my hair.

"I have a hair appointment anyways." She says as she stands up.

"But you rock those golf clothes, babe." She shoots me a wink as I sit up and she pecks my lips, "And then you come home," She leans down by my ear, "And you rock me." She says biting my earlobe before she pulls away and walks out.

"Tease!" I yell after her as she just laughs. I look down at my already raging hard on, "Sorry buddy.. later." I say before standing up and hopping in the shower. By the time I'm heading out to my car, Evelyn has already left.

I get in my car, starting it and blasting the air conditioning. I was sweating already. Putting my hand on the gear shift, I'm about to switch it into reverse when my phone dings.

Seeing that it's a notification from Celeb Daily, I click on it, already having a feeling I know what it's about. The headline reads: "Meet Chris Lynch's sister: Greyson Rhodes's baby mama?"

Before I can exit out of the app I get a message from the one and only baby mama herself.

Evy: could've been worse

Me: surprised it took them this long tbh

Evy: fr tho

Chuckling I put my phone in the cup holder before driving to the diner we always meet up at, Egged.

Walking into the diner I see the guys sitting at our usual table in the back corner.

"Only took you six months." Jake runs his mouth as I sit down next to Evan, rolling my eyes.