11. Future Sister-In-Law

I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Susan Egan

Wow.

That is the only word I have for Evelyn Lynch.

If my brother doesn't get with her soon, I will. She's amazing, funny, good with kids, and don't even get me started on how breathtakingly beautiful she was. If Greyson fucks this up, he's literally the stupidest person I've ever met.

She was meant for him. So far she hasn't taken any of his bullshit, she counters all of his remarks, she doesn't seem like she wants him for money, or sex.

First I thought, oh she just fell for the old Greyson charm, all the girls did. Then we got talking at lunch earlier today and it turns out, she had gotten out of a bad relationship a couple of months prior, was a bit pissed at her brother, and the alcohol got to her.

I can't judge the alcohol part, that's how Aiden and I got together.

Not that I'm judging any of this. Accidents happen, I'm just glad she's not a crazy puck bunny.

"This one is cute." Evelyn said, holding up a pastel blue bikini.

We had gone to lunch, and now we're shopping at Target. Classic girl time.

"Ooh, put it in the cart." I said, as I continued to look for my size in a pair of biker shorts.

She giggled, "You are amazing." She said as I smiled at her.

"I think we make a good team."

"A good team? Girl, we make a great team!" She said as I high five her.

"So... now that Greyson isn't here. Tell me how you really feel about him." I said as I leaned onto the cart, definitely wanting to meddle in their relationship, what that even was anyways.

She sighes, "You're not gonna stop until I answer, are you?" She said as a cheeky grin spread across my face.

"What can I say, I'm my mothers daughter." I say shrugging my shoulders as she chuckles.

"And definitely Greyson's sister."

"Exactly, so tell me. I can keep a secret." I said as she raised an eyebrow. I really could, even if it came to Greyson's relationship. All I will be doing is giving them a little push.

"I don't know, honestly. At first he was a total dick, and then out of nowhere he brought up the idea of us living together, and here we are. I mean I barely know him, but at the same time, it's like I've known him for years." She said as I smiled, listening intently.

"Love does that honey." I said as her gaze snapped up to meet mine.

"I don't love him." She said, putting a sweatshirt back on the rack.

"You may not, yet. But that doesn't meaning you're not falling for him, even if it is slowly. DOn't get me wrong, my brother can be a total ass. But he has a soft side only a few people get to see. And those people would be my mother and I, although it seems you've gotten a sneak peak, or two." I say, taking a sip of my venti pink drink from Starbucks. "That kiss on the cheek thing he pulled earlier, he doesn't do stuff like that. Greyson's never been an affectionate person, he only kisses the kids. I don't think I ever saw him kiss a single girl in high school." I said as her eyes lit up.

"Really?" She said, a pink blush spreading across her cheeks.

"Really." I said giving her a small smile.

"I know my brother better than anyone, we were womb-mates," I said as a loud laugh escaped her lips, "Don't break his heart." I say giving her a serious look.

"Never."

Umm

Umm. Gracie was fucking awesome.

She was definitely Greyson's sister, between her personality and her looks, you could definitely tell they were related. Both having dark brown hair, olive skin, and baby blue eyes, you could see the resemblance a mile away.

"Which one?" Gracie asked, holing up two different swim suits.

"Umm I don't know, the coral one goes with your skin tone, but the blue one brings out your eyes. Either way you're a milf in both of them." I say grinning, while narrowing down my pile of swimsuits.

"You need the one on top, Greyson's jaw would never leave the floor." She said as I chuckled, looking at the hot pink thong bikini.

"I guess it'll be fun to tease him a little."

"Always tease them, doesn't matter how old you are or how long you've been together, you always leave them wanting more." She said winking at me as he both chuckled.

"Screw it." I said throwing all 4 swimsuits into the cart.

"Atta girl."

"So, you and Aiden hated each other, what changed?" I asked, not wanting to pry but then again, she did.

"We we're both at this party during my junior year. We were both pretty fucked up, I was pissed off at my dad, he had just lost the football state championship. It was hate sex, little did he know that at the time I was still a virgin. Of course I lied about because how could I, Greyson Rhodes' twin sister still be a virgin at 17, when Grey had nearly fucked the whole school."

"I woke up the next morning while he was still asleep and quickly left, I voided him at school knowing there was only a month left and he'd be gone. Little did I know I was going to the same college as him. I didn't find out till my sophomore year of college. I had just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend at the time, original I know, and all I wanted was to drink the pain away and not let Greyson find out."

"So what happened?"

"Greyson had invited me to the hockey house because they had just won the first game of the season, and who was the first person I bumped into?"

"Aiden?" I asked smiling.

"You bet ya. He was a total dick, as usual. As I kept drinking more, I found myself wanting to be near him, knowing that wasn't a good idea I went to the nearest hot guy I could find, and had my first of many one night stands."

"I was so worried about keeping Greyson from beating the shit out of my ex, I didn't think about the fact that he'd be hearing about my new reputation. I was worse than Grey. I went on a whole sex spree for the whole first semester."

"I was young and foolish and I didn't know what I was doing, until one night at a party, a guy on the hockey team tried to take advantage of me. And Aiden stopped it, after that everything shifted between us."

"Just remember Evelyn, one person can change someone else completely with a simple touch." She said as she grabbed my arm. "Don't let the chance go."