2. Telling the Truth

Backstabber - Kesha

"I'm pregnant"

Her words went through one ear and straight out of the other. Many girls have tried this, hoping it'd make me stay with them. I just thought Evelyn wouldn't be like that. Guess I was wrong.

"Yeah, I'm sure you are." I said, becoming annoyed that she's wasting my time with this bullshit.

"I'm not lying, Greyson." She states, starting to get upset. Here comes the sob story.

"Listen Evelyn, I've gone through this with plenty of girls, just drop the bullshit and leave."

Her eyes meet mine, "You really are an arrogant prick, I should've listened to my brother."

"You're not gonna tell him we had sex, are you?" I ask, wanting to keep my life.

"You know what, fuck you." she says storming out with tears running down her face.

"Fuck..." I mumble going out after her.

When I round the corner I see her run into her brother, "shit..."

His eyes meet mine with a pissed off look, as he starts walking towards me.

"Chris I-"

Before I can get anymore words out his fist meets my face. Before I can even regain my balance, he punches me again, and again, and again.

"CHRIS STOP!" Evelyn comes up and tries to pull him off, but he's stronger than her, so he just shoves her off as she hits the hall.

He only gets one more punch in before Evan and Jake pull him off.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" Jake asks as he has Chris against the wall.

"Were you trying to kill him man?" Evan asks as he pulls me up. I stumble a minute before I regain my balance.

"He slept with her.." He sighs out, catching his breath, "He fucking slept with her." He says trying to push Jake off but Jake doesn't budge.

Evan swallows slowly, giving me a look of guilt as if he's hiding something, but quickly pushes whatever it is aside, "Seriously dude?"

Jake finally lets go as Chris lunges for me again, only this time Evelyn steps in front of him and he quickly puts his arm down. "Chris stop, you could've killed him." She puts his hand on his chest, lightly pushing him back.

"And why shouldn't I?" he asks, looking at me pissed off again.

"Because I'm pregnant." she says, as his stare shoots to her.

"W-what?" he asks, brows furrowed.

She reaches into her purse, pulling out what looks like 4 pregnancy tests.

"It's Greyson's," she says looking down.

I step forward and grab the tests from his hand. And I'll be damned, all 4 are positive. Fuck.