56)Meeting an Angel (Part-05)

"I can understand how a high-ranking-Angel or superior-Angel was born. But how did a Middle-Ranking-Angel, Low-Ranking-Angel or Subordinate-Angel be born?"

"As you know, only the Administrator or Angel Chief can create them. They will still appear in front of the central plaza. It's a place where an angel was born."(Saura)

Oh so, that means even though they are created by an administrator or Angel Chief, they will first appear in front of the central plaza. So, the central plaza is one of the most important places.

"Indeed. You know that an angel can't die. Even if they receive a blow from another that is enough for her to get killed, she will appear in front of the central plaza. Central Plaza is called Angels lifeline."(Saura)

So, it's really an important place for them. But what will happen if anyone destroys that central plaza? Wouldn't it be a serious problem?

"Nope. Central Plaza can't be destroyed. Even the administrator himself wasn't able to destroy it."(Saura)

Ehh, So, it is one of the most protected places. Oh, now that I have the opportunity, I should ask her about rituals.

"Ritual is a process to officially activate one's Mana. Usually a person's mana starts growing when she is born. But they can't use it until it is officially activated."(Saura)

"And the activation process is ritual."

"Right."(Saura)

"Then why are demons, humans and angels have different rituals?"

"Because their mana is different. The Demon has black coloured mana, Human has white coloured mana and the Angel has colourless mana."(Saura)

"Yeah, so?"

"That's why we need three different kinds of stone to activate mana. The device you saw in the masque was made from a special kind of stone that can only activate human mana. The same goes for other races."(Saura)

So, is that how it is? So that means angels, humans and demons need different kinds of stones to activate mana. Wait, I know that I am a half dragon too. But I didn't perform any ritual to activate dragon mana. But I can use restore.

"You're a special case. You have three types of mana within you. Most people don't notice your Angelic mana because it's colourless. Although some of them surely noticed."(Saura)

"Some of them? Who?"

"Kio, of course. The reason she got interested in you was because she noticed your mana. The Phantom king is also keeping an eye on you."(Saura)

I can understand about Kio. But why the Phantom King?

"Let's get back to the topic. The stones that are used in the ritual for humans and demons are kinda similar. Even though they are different kinds of stone, they have lots of similar components. But the stone that is used for angels is different. That's why when you perform a human ritual you are able to see your demoniac status to some extent."(Saura)

Oh, so that's why I was able to find out about my dragon status. Wait, she said to some extent, right? Does that mean there's more yet to reveal?

"Yeah. Also, the reason you can't use flight is because you haven't activated your demon mana. You're using your human mana when you're using restore. So, I would advise you not to use restore too much. You will pass out. You can use it normally if you activate your Demon mana."(Saura)

So, I should not use it too much. Well, it's not like I am using it too much. But I haven't heard anyone having three types of mana. Why?

"Maybe God wants you to do an important job. That's why he created a unique case like you. It's literary impossible to have three types of mana in the same body. Their mana will go berserk. Even Demi-Humans have a period they suffer for a certain period. Their mana goes berserk in regular basics."(Saura)

Mana goes berserk? I hadn't heard of that.

"Demi-Human's mana will go berserk on a certain day in the month. I think the same goes for you. Your mana will go berserk within a few days. In your case, you will suffer a lot more than an average Demi-Human."(Saura)

What's that? I feel scared. I haven't heard about it at all.

"Umm...Will it hurt?"

"It will hurt like hell. Mana berserk happens when a person has a different kind of mana within him. Two types of mana fight among themselves. In your case, there will be three kinds of mana that fight each other."(Saura)

"Please don't talk about it anymore. I am scared."

"But with this your body will function normally. You can feel normal but there are some functions inside your body that still aren't functioning well."(Saura)

"Please no more. Oh, what kind of Angel are you, Saura-sama?"

"No need to add Sama."(Saura)

"No, but......"

"No need to add Sama."(Saura)

"No, you see......"

"No need to add Sama."(Saura)

"But it would be rude."

"No need to add Sama."(Saura)

"Okay, Saura-san. What kind of angel are you?"

"I don't know?"(Saura)

Eh? She tilted her head. I heard every angel has something she governs. Why doesn't she know about it? Memory loss?

"I don't know."(Saura)

"Okay, let's change the topic. What is your angel rank?"

"My Angel Rank? I don't know?"(Saura)

Ehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you looking so confused? I just asked you angel rank, you know. Like Angel of judgement is rank High Ranking Angel. What about you?

"I don't know."(Saura)

"I understand you won't tell me about your personal information. I guess."

"It's okay. Ask me any question I will answer you."(Saura)

"But you just didn't answer mine."

"It's true that I don't govern anything. About ranking, I don't have a rank."(Saura)

"Then what kind of work do you do?"

"Nothing."(Saura)

Ehh! Is she a neet? I was a neet myself. But she is a neet?

"Yeah, maybe I govern Neet. If you want, I can change my title to an Angel of Neet."(Saura)

"That will cause problems for others. What's more, they will laugh at you. So, please don't."

"I don't mind."(Saura)

"I do mind. Please don't ruin your ideal lady image. You are beautiful. So, if people make fun of you, I will be mad. You also do some work."

"Okay."(Saura)

Meowth : To think there is someone dumber than Psyduck. 😆

Psyduck : Psi!??🤨

[It's decided that Meowth and bidoof won't make their entry in this novel within the next 50 chapters.]

Meowth : You're smart. I said you're smart.😫😭

Bidoof : Why me too???😱😭

Psyduck : Psi ai??🦧

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠