7)A New World(Part-3)

I started patting Mao and Fennekin. It feels amazing. They both are really cute.

"It's my starter, Fennekin. She is one of the Royal pokemon in our country."(Kuro)

"Royal pokemon??"

"Royal pokemon are pokemon that's extremely rare and has very high level potentiality. They are mostly starter for Royals from ancient times. Well Royals do chose other pokemon as their Starter nowadays though. Along with Fennekin, Froakie and chespin are Royal starter for our kingdom."(Dorothy-Okasama)

"What is potential?"

"Level Potential is one kind of system for judging how talented the pokemon is and how first it level up. The more potential it has the more fast it level up. We have potential level from 1-8. Kuro will tell you in details later."(Dorothy-Okasama)

"Wow, wait royal starters can be only obtainable if we are Royals right? Why Kuro has one?"

"Because we are a Duke family. Duke are one kind of Royality technically."(Mom)

"Wow. How lucky, I want a Royal Starter too."

"Well, it might be hard to find a Royal starter in this time of year. After all, Starter giving ceremony just ended few days ago."(Dorothy-Okasama)

So it's hard for me to get a starter pokemon. It might become one of the major powerhouse in my team if I ever decide to go on a journey.

"Well don't look so sad. I will contact the professor asking if she has any Royal starter left."(mom)

"Thanks mom."

"Well even if she don't have one I will ask you elder sister to catch a good starter for you."(Mom)

"Well if it is Christi-Oneesama she will catch a Excellent pokemon."(Kuro)

"Christi-Oneesama?"

"Well we haven't talk much about our family, Well Listen..."(mom)

Then mom started to tell about stintha family. It is like this,

Albert Stintha(head)-41 years old

Marianne Stintha, My mom and 1st wife of Albert Stintha, 40 years old.

-Bertha Stintha,2nd wife of Albert Stintha. She is 40 years old. She lives in capital. While we lives in Stintha territory.

-Dorothy Stintha 3rd wife of Alber Stintha. She is 36 years old.

-Christiane Stintha, Heir of the Stintha family. She is the daughter of Marianne Stintha. Which means my biological sister. She is 20 years old.

-Linda Stintha, She is the 2nd daughter of Stintha family and only daughter of Bertha Stintha. She is as old as my sister.

-Shiro Stintha, 3rd daughter of Stintha family. I am 15 years old.

-Kuro Stintha,15 years old. She is the daughter of Dorothy Stintha. She is also 15 years old. She is the 4th daughter.

-Mao Stintha, 05 years old. She is also the daughter of Dorothy Stintha. She is the 5th and the final family member.

Come to think of it we have only girls in our family. What I heard about it is like this, in this world there are more girls than boys. The ratio for a boy and girl is 1:20. I wish I were a boy in this world. This is too much favorable for boys. Oh Shit. Well it can't be helped.

"Oh, you really wake up. You really had a long sleep little girl."(??)

Saying that a lady in her late twentieth came in. She is wearing her apron. She has red hair.

"Oh,Doctor Inject, Thanks for coming."(Mom)

"No no, it's my duty as a family doctor. Let's see..open your mouth Shiro."(Inject)

Doctor Inject check me up thoroughly. I will say it again she check me thoroughly. She didn't miss a single place in my body. It was the first time I really realise that I am a girl now.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................