42)Sophia- A Cursed Princess

"By the way, I heard you and Nee-san will have a friendly match. But why is it now? Is there any occasion for that?"

"There will be a junior trainer cup in future. There will be announcement for that and also they will announce the procedure to enter one."(Sophia)

"Oh! Is that so. I also want to join a tournament. But what is junior trainer cup? Whom will have qualification for that?"

"It's a tournament for new trainers. New trainers can join this tournament. But the person who wants to be join one have to defeat at least three gym leader. Well, gym leaders will use handicap. So, As long as you are a good trainer you can join one."(Sophia)

"Okay, I also want to join in this tournament."

"To be frank, in your current strength you can't even defeat one of the gym leader. You have to train hard."(Sophia)

"Yeah, I have to train my pokemons. How many pokemon do I need?"

"It's a junior trainer cup so three will be enough. But you have to at least have four pokemon. You don't know when you need an extra one. Also train your pokemon to at least level 20+. You won't be able to pass gym leaders if your pokemons are underleveled."(Sophia)

"Okay, when will you and nee-san battle against each other?"

"It will be 15th day of the Ghost month."(Sophia)

"Today is 13th day of the Ghost month,right. It's day after tomorrow."

"Yeah. To be frank, Christiane-san is really powerful. I think I will lose in that fight. But I will atleast try make this fight interesting. "(Sophia)

"I am looking forward to it."

"Thanks. Please look forward to it."(Sophia)

After that we talked a lot and Sophia went to her home. She is really a nice person. Maybe one of the most normal person too. I like how noble she is. I am looking forward to the match.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
<<<<<<<<Sophia's POV>>>>>>

Ever since I remember I was a crown princess. I have a lot of duty. I can't let my guard down. I have to be strong because I will have to lead the country.
Ever since I remember I was someone special. I am blessed. Everyone wants to have good relation with me. I was born with the silver spoon in my mouth. But I am also cursed. I can't speak to a normal person. I have to always wear a mask in my face. I am tired of this. I can't have someone special to me. I don't have rights to love someone. I am cursed. I fall for girls where I have to fall for a Male. Why am I developed such a thing I don't know. Why do I feel females more attractive? I don't know. But what am I sure is I have lose ability to fall for someone.
But that day I have meet someone I fall for sure. She had white silky hair. She looked like an angel. I was thirteen that time. She was only eight years old but she dominate the whole party by herself. She was noble. She was the cutest child in that party. I fall for her instant. But I have to bear a child in future. I am an crown princess. I cannot fall for a girl. But she was a girl. I know that how mom suffer because she wasn't able to be with the person she wanted to be. Being a crown princess is cursed. You won't be able to be with the person you love. I hate this. I have fall for the most beautiful girl but I can't have her. I feel so cursed. I began to wish like 'If I can't have her I don't want her to be with other.' I wished that she should die and me too.

But God listen half of my wish. She caught up in a accident and is in coma. I began to scared. Because of me she sufferd. She is going to die because of me. I began to hate myself. I prayed to God everyday so that he let her live instead of me. But he didn't listened. Day by day, I began to lose my faith from God and began to hate myself. Day by day I became more like a crown princess. I decided to live my life as it is. I won't fall for anybody anymore. I will use myself as a tool for this country. I will become the ideal Crown princess that I hate most. I have to suffer for what I did. I should be. I am the worst person alive after all. I lived like this for six years and one day I heard she wake up. God is really exists. He maybe listen your wish late. But he will definitely listen your wish.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Meowth : I didn't know Sophia fall for Shiro before coma and If I remember correctly Shiro wake up at 21 day of the ground month. So, It's been 22 days.

Bidoof : Yep.

Meowth : Will you tell me the months in chronologically again?

Bidoof : Why not? it's Fire,Water,Grass,Steel,Poison,Ground,Ghost,Psychic,Ice,Fairy,Dark,Electric,Dragon.. 13 month in a year.

Meowth : Thanks. But why do you know more than me about the story?

Bidoof : Because I am a God of the pokemon.

Meowth : Yeah yeah.. Please stop saying this kind of things Arceus will come here.

Bidoof : Is he that much free?

Meowth : He may not be. But he knows everything.

Bidoof : Thanks for warning.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠