52) Meeting an Angel (Part-01)

17th Day of the Ghost Month..

.........................................................

"Good morning, Ojou-sama."

I wake up in the morning. I saw Emily in my room. She greeted me.

"Good morning."

"It seemed like you were suffering. Did you see a nightmare?"(Emily)

"No, my usual dream is where a girl is under the crystal."

"Isn't it bad? You see it every day. You should ask Dusk King Sama about it. Maybe she can do something about it?"(Emily)

"Yeah. I think so. Thank you."

"No, you don't have to thank me, Ojou-sama. If you want, you can give me some money as a gift."(Emily)

"You need money? Have you finished those I gave you previously?"

"Ojou-sama."(Emily)

"What?"

"You see, there is something that is better unknown."(Emily)

"You did it again, right?"

"Wh-what are you saying? I-I don't understand. "(Emily)

"You did it again, right?"

"Oh, my lady is looking for me."(Emily)

"No, she isn't."

"Then my lord.... "(Emily)

"No one is looking for you. Emily, look at my eyes."

She looked at me.

"Tell me how you lost."

"You see..... There was a small pokemon tournament held in the south studium. Everyone can participate in the tournament."(Emily)

"Humm, then?"

"There was a place where I could bet on someone."(Emily)

"Then to use all of your money to bet on a person? "

"No, no. I registered for the tournament and bet all the money betting myself."(Emily)

"Then you lost?"

"No, I just forgot that I don't have a Pokemon. Teehee..."(Emily)

How can anyone be this idiot? She even Teeheeing.

" Don't Teehee me. How can you be so dumb?"

"No no, I was sure that I would win the match. My opponent was really a seven-year-old boy."(Emily)

"And you still lost by default. Losing to a seven-year-old boy, do you have any shame?"

"Shame? What's that? Is it taste?"(Emily)

"Your head, you idiot. Take some money from my purse and go back to your work."

"I love you, Ojou-sama. You are like a duck to me."(Emily)

"What did you say?"

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. I mean you are a duck that gives a golden egg to me."(Emily)

"That's still bad in its own way."

"Should I call you, Suger mummy?"(Emily)

"At least convert it to sugerdaddy."

"Ah, Ojou-sama, please hurry up and get ready. It's already late."(Emily)

"And whose fault it is that I am late?"

"I don't know?"(Emily)

"haaa? Well, help me to get ready."

"As you wish, Ojou-sama. "(Emily)

Emily helped me to get ready. I had breakfast with my family. After breakfast, I start training my pokemons. They are still too low to participate in this tournament. I had to work hard.

In the afternoon, Kio came to me. We talked about various things. Mostly about Nee-san and Sophia's match. Then I changed the topic.

"Hey, Kio. You have connections with angels, right?"

"Well, yeah. I do know them."(Kio)

"Please tell me about them. I don't know much about them."

"Humm. Angels have strict hierarchical ranks. The Angel chief is the most powerful and king of the angel race. Then came five superior angels. They are also known as the five elders. There are high rank angels, middle rank angels, low rank angels and subordinate angels. Subordinate angels are as powerful as a baron or viscount-rank demon. Angels have a great sense of unity, loyalty and kindness."(kio)

Oh, so it is like this:

Angels chief > Superior Angels > High Rank Angels > Middle Rank Angels > Low Rank Angel > Subordinate angels

"Most of the angels has a work or duty they are appointed to. Angel of weather can control weather. She has a duty to control the weather over human realm. Angel of Fate has authority to control fate."(Kio)

"So everyone has a role hmm. It's like a well organized company I guess."

"Yeah, it's like that."(kio)

"Why do angels has to do such work like controling the human world? Is it for power?"

"As if? You see human are weak. They can't maintain this world by themselves. So, Angel has to do it. If angels officially stop interfering with human world, there will be chaos and human will start engaging war against one another. So, they has to act as an guardian."(Kio)

"Oh, Yeah. In my previous world, it was really hell. Everyday innocent people dying because of just some evil anf selfish people."

"Well, Angels try to do their work while not being meddle with people. They are really isolated in nature."(kio)

"Is that so? Hum, have you meet angel of judgement?"

"I have met every high ranking Angels."(kio)

"How is she by nature? I mean is there something I should be carefull about?"

"Hum, She is a good girl. She is a little serious though. I think it's okay to act normally in front of her."(kio)

"Thanks, kio."

"Haha you are acting like you are really nervous. Even though you are casually talking to a demon king here."(kio)

"Well, Maybe I don't feel like you are a king when I am with you, I guess?"

"That's hurt but at the same time it feels good."(Kio)

"You're talking like a Masochist."

"Ahahahahaha."(kio)

"Oh Kio, I almost forgot. Recently I am having a dream."

"What kind of dream?"(kio)

She tilted her head.

I told Kio about my dream in details. She listened carefully and looked serious. After finishing describing, I asked Kio, "Is something metter?"

"No, I think it's just a normal dream. Don't worry about it too much."(kio)

"Okay, If you says so."

"Oh, I have to go. Bye."(kio)

"Bye, See you later."

"Yeah, See you later.(kio)

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Meowth : It looks like there is a rank system in the Angel realm too. By the way, what rank is Angel of Judgement?🤔

Bidoof: High Ranking one.😌

Meowth : Is that so? 🙄

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠