33) Royal Castle (Part-2)

We talked about everything. Yeah almost everything. About my skill, Kidnapping case and me being also interested in female.

"Humm, I do know about that a white dragon married to the 100th king of Gourya kingdom. But I have never heard a person being born as a white dragon hybrid. It surprised me a little when I heard the blessing report."(Her majesty)

"Yeah. We were surprised too."(Dad)

"About King Amber, I will try to contact the Dusk king sama. Without her permission we can't take any step. If we take a step without thinking it might lead to a war. Well they won't be able to win that war though."(Her majesty)

"Yeah, I think so too."(dad)

"Within few days there will be a three king summit where we report everything to dusk king-sama. I will report her about this issue. Also try to bring the issue about current Kingdom of Amber. I have a proposal. It might stop his actions for few days."(Her majesty)

"No thanks"(mom)

"Wh-why? Marianne-sama. At least please listen to me."(Her majesty)

"I won't let her marry someone she don't want to."(mom)

Marry? What's going on?

"You see. We need a Heir. Royal family is in danger. I think Sophia isn't a bad girl."( her majesty)

"I know. But it's up to her to decide her own marriage partner. I don't want my daughter to marry off just for a political reason."(mom)

"Marriage? I don't understand?"

*Knock *knock

"It's me. I heard Stintha sama has come. If possible I want to join in the talk."(???)

I heard a girls voice. The door opened and a girl with blonde hair just like her majesty come in. She is really beautiful. She wears a noble cloth. She looks like a typical Isekai saint character. She looks like she is 22-23 years old. She is undoubtedly beautiful.

"Long time no see, Albert-sama, Marianne-sama

"Long time no see, Albert-sama, Marianne-sama."(????)

"Long time no see, Sophia. How are you?"(mom)

"I am fine, thanks to you. It must be Shiro chan right? I've heard about you from mother. I am Sophia La Gourya. I am the crown princess of this country. Nice to meet you."(Sophia)

She is really polite. Is she really a saint?

"Nice to meet you. Are you a saint?"

My thought leak out.

"Haha.. No way."(Sophia)

"Shiro-chan, What do you think about Sophia?"(Her majesty)

"Eh? She is beautiful, I think."

"Do you find her unpleasant?"(Her majesty)

"No. I find her really attractive."

I looked at princes Sophia. She look like embarrass.

"If we engage you with her will you go against it?"(Her majesty)

"I don't know. I think for being a life partner a person has to know other person. Love also play a big role here. Without love two person can't live their life well."

"I think so too. I want her to marry you. But It doesn't have to be hurry. You guys can just engage each other."(Her majesty)

"I don't want my daughter to be a prince consort. She has a long life. I want her to live her life as she like. Marry a lot people if she want. She is beautiful enough. It would be waste on just a person. A prince consort has to live within royal castle. I don't want that."(mom)

"We can talk about that. About her being marry more than one person, I don't have any problem. It would cause problem if other noble know that princess alone taking a person as her partner, who is extremely beautiful and can change gender. But her child with other person won't be a royal. About living, She can choose a place she wants. But she has to maintain a good relationship with Sophia. It also apply to Sophia too."(her majesty)

"That's not a bad proposal. If we announce Sophia and Shiro's engagement King amber won't be able to do anything like proposing Shiro in public."(Dad)

"Well, if King propose her in public it would be hard to reject him. So engagement is surely safe choice. But that way she has to reveal her being a Dragon-human hybrid in public."(mom)

"Well, we won't be able to hide it for a long time. Some noble already knows about it."(Dad)

"I have a idea. Why not request Angel of Judgement-sama to help in this matter. She is kind after all."(Her majesty)

Angels? I remember that. Administrator guys said that I would meet angel soon.

"Yeah. If it's her. I won't have any tension. But will she help us?"(Mom)

"I have a way to contact her. I would request her to meet with Shiro. Why not let her meet Shiro-chan."(Her majesty)

"That's a good idea. But the main fact is if they both really agree to engage each other."(mom)

"What about you, Sophia? Will you want to get engaged with Shiro or not. Tell without being afraid. It's your life after all."(Her majesty)

"Um, I find Shiro-San very attractive. I would like to be her life partner. But before marriage I want to know her well. So, getting engaged is okay for me."(Sophia)

Eh? is that okay for me to get such a beautiful girl. I really am lucky. But I want to know about her true personality. Some character in novel looks like a good character at first glance. But is really a bad character. I do think is a good character. Getting engaged is first for me. I don't know what to do. If i were to give choice about if I want her to be my life partner. I would say 'yes'.
Ah! man it is tough. What should I do?

"What about you, Shiro-chan?"(Her majesty)

"I -I..."

"Why don't accept it. It's important for you to get engaged to her for your safety. But if you find her unattractive you can annul it at any time. Same goes to Sophia-sama too."(dad)

That's right. It's for my sake now. But I would try to like her.

"Okay. But is it okay for Princess to get engaged with someone like me? I may able to change my gender but I was born as a girl. It is my stable form."

"It's okay. I don't have any interest in boys. I like girls. Shiro-san is like a godsent for me who doesn't like a normal boy but have to marry one for future succession. If it's you I can give my body and mind to you peacefully."(Sophia)

"Then I will be in your care from now on."

"Me too."(Sophia)

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠