32) Royal Castle (Part-1)

In the morning after finishing our breakfast we got ready for going to the Royal castle. I, Dad and Mom are going to the Royal Castle. We got into a ponyta carriage. Royal capital is as lively as ever. I am a bit nervous. King is a villain in a lot of isekai novel. But we don't have a king. We have Empress. I've heard that she is reall a good person. So it's okay, I guess.
We arrived at royal castle. After checking us we got permission to enter the royal castle. It's huge. It is the largest building I've ever seen.
A old person came to meet dad. He looks really a intelligent man. They talk a bit and after that he came to me.

"Nice to meet you. I am Marquis Alfred Silverlion. I am the prime minister of this kingdom."(Alfred)

He look like a typical old man. He has big white beard. I grab the ham of my dress and said in a noble lady style.

"It's pleasure to meet you sir, Marquis. It's my fortunate to meet someone as intelligent as you."

I've been learning about noble culture and behaves from mom. So, I can do at least that much.

"My, she is really polite. As expected from 'the Jewel of Stintha'."(Alfred)

"The Jewel of Stintha?"

"You were called by that after your first social gathering."(mom)

Mom told me that I was called by that. Was I really that famous among the nobles? Who knows?

"Please come with me Empress is in her office. She wants to talk secretly thats why she is in the office."(Alfred)

Oh, Is that so. I thought she would be in audience room. But seems like she wants to talk in secret.

"Well, I guessed that much."(Dad)

"I was talking to Ojou-chan though."(Alfred)

"Thank you for explaining this too me."

"You don't have to be polite when it's just us."(Alfred)

♦♦♦♦

We arrived infront of a room. Alfred-sama knock the door.

"We've arrived, Your majesty. "(Alfred)

"Come in."(Empress)

The door opened and we entered the room. It is really a luxurious office I would say. A person was sitting in a chair and doing some paperwork. She looks like Cynthia, the sinnoh champion. Blonde hair and has a majestic vibe.

"Long time no see, Albert and Marianne

"Long time no see, Albert and Marianne. This might be Shiro-chan. Nice to meet you. I am Shirona La Gourya. Gourya kingdom's 144th Ruler."(Her majesty)

"It's pleasure to meet you, Your majesty. I am Shiro Stintha."

She has the same name as Cynthia. Cynthia's Japanese name was Shirona , right? I can be wrong.

"Hahaha, You don't have to be nervous. Just think me as your Aunt or you cab think me as your mother too. If your father wasn't a fool I could've been your mother you know."(Her majesty)

Eh? What's the meaning of this? I can't understand. I do understand that she was mom and dad's friend. But is she wanted to marry father?
Moreover father rejected her?

"Your majesty please stop your nonsense. Even if you marry me I won't hand over Marianne to you."(Dad)

Eh? What a turn of the event. I can't follow up the story here.

"You see Marianne-sama was the former campion, right. At that time your majesty fall for her. But both of them were girl. Moreover, Marianne-sama married to Albert sama and her majesty married to the prince consort. But after prince consort died her love for Marianne-sama rises once again. So, She came up a vague plan of marrying Albert-Sama so that she can get Marianne-sama. Well, Now that is just their joke. Don't mind it."(Alfred)

Alfred sama explain it to me. As expected of the prime minister. He really is capable person. To think her majesty has a crush on my mom. Thinking about it she really ruined Cynthia's image in my mind.

"Marianne please divorce him. I will happily accept your daughter as mine. We can live in a beautiful vila in a village side after my retirement."(Her majesty)

"Marianne please don't listen to her talk."(dad)

"Who are you to stop her listening. I am a empress."(Her majesty)

"Ha? So what? You want to destroy my happy family."(dad)

"You guys will you stop this. We have a important things to discuss."(mom)

"Yeah, I forgot. Because of that fool."(Her majesty)

"Who do you call fool, you old hag."(dad)

"You called me old hag. I will surely marry my lover. You monster just verge in my love life."(Her majesty)

"She is my wife. You old hag."(Dad)

"You called me a old hag again. You fool. You donkey."(Her majesty)

"You guys do you have any kind of delicacy? We're here to talk right. Shiro-chan is not likes of you. She has to take rest. She is nervous. It's her first time in royal capital after her accident. If she fall feel a little bit ill because of you guys, I will really give my Salamence to drink you guys blood. Do you understand?"(mom)

Mom is really scaryyyyyyyyy.....
Even Empress is scared.

"I understand."(both of them)

Isn't mom the real ruler in this country? She is really scary when she gets mad.
I won't make her mad.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Meowth : Is it me or some of the character has bugs.

Bidoof : Yeah. Specially one here in this afterword room.

Meowth : How dare youuuuu...

Psyduck : Don't worry you are normal type and bugs are strong too.

Meowth : Oh, yeah. You're right.

Bidoof : I wasn't talking about this bug though.
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠