37)The Dusk King's visit(Part-2)

Now let's go back to the current time. We are waiting for Kio to come in. We are infront of our house. Kio entered through the main gate. She looks so cool. She is wearing a cool cloth. The atmosphere seems like a true king is walking. She seems to be serious. She usually is cute. But at the time like this, I really feels like she is a king.
She came infront of us. When she was walking I could hear her steps sound. I really felt that's cool.

"W-welcome to our house, Dusk king-sama. I am Albert Stintha. You may forgot about me but I've meet you when I was a child."(Dad)

"No I haven't forget you, Albert-Chan. You were so cute at that time, I have never thought that you would marry Marianne-Chan."(kio)

Eh! chan? Isn't that the honorific that someone use for the people smaller than him? Well, Kio is really old, So I think for her my parents are really child.

"They are.."(Dad)

"Don't worry I already know everyone. I have meet Christi-Chan and Linda-Chan in the new champion and elite four ceremony. I've seen a lot of Bertha-Chan's movie."(Kio)

"Just with this comment my payment will go double, Dusk king-sama."(Bertha-okasama)

"Shiro, I have a problem."(kio)

A problem? She really looks like she is uncomfortable. Oh, Shit we've been talking outside. I should have know it. After all she is a king. She has dignity.

"I understand, Kio please come in."

"No, you have not understand."(kio)

"What? Did we do something wrong?"

"No, you see. I tried really hard to look like a proper king. You should have comment something like 'It's cool' or something like 'you looks beautiful'. I am having hard time maintaining this dignified look."(kio)

"You see, You just ruined that dignified look. What's your problem? Are you really a king? Just act like one sometimes."

"Eh? But it's a pain to do that. I don't like to act dignified."(kio)

"Yeah, Yeah. Just come in. But to think you were a king. Should I call you as Dusk king sama or Kio-sama? "

"No, it's fine. I will get goosebumps."(kio)

We sit in a room. It's a tea room you can say. This room is fiiled with windows. It's a corner room. Only two side has walls and other two sides has only windows. We can see garden from here. There is a big table. Not as big as dinning but it's not small by any means. Four sides of it had some sofa. I set on a sofa and kio set beside me.

"Now that you see my coolness, What do you think. You fell for me or something?"(kio)

"Yeah, But I like cute one more."

"Wh-who is cute? You dumbass you should deny that."(kio)

Kio said that while being embarrassed.

"Well, let's change the topic, kio did you tasted the things that I gave to you?"

"Yeah. I can't believe that it worked so well. It can be a revolutionary for book industry."(kio)

She tasted already? Should I say that's like a world best magic tool making company.

"I don't think we understand just what did you asked?"(mom)

"Well, you see Marianne-Chan, Shiro invented a way to produce ink and paper far more low price. It is so low that even a poor people can buy papers easily. People will be easily obtain books. The price for making books will fall drastically. Poor people will be able to learn if they wants."(kio)

"It's not like I invented it. It's just that I recreated my former world's technology by changing few things."

"No no. How can you do that? You do changes some parts with this world's magic parts right?"(Nee-san)

Yeah, I changed some. Like I changed electricity and other complicated things with magic stones.

"Yeah."

"But you haven't gone to a school. No, You do go to the school but you just learned alphabets and basic stuff. How do you managed to know something as advance as that?"(Nee-san)

"It's not like I have to make a very big machine or something. Most of the thing is made by hand. But we do need some machines to smoothly making it."

"That's what I was asking how can you do that without knowing anything about magic stone."(Nee-san)

"I don't know. I just feels like I know everything about magic stone."

"I think I know why."(kio)

"Why?"

"You will find out soon. Don't worry about it. Oh Shiro, within few days a person will come to you for contract. I would like to make this technology. I also plan to make a paper making company. About your money we will discuss about that later."(kio)

"Okay. But your company? Is that the company you said you are working? But you are also a demon king? Ah! What's going on?"

"You see, Dusk king sama owns the Dusk magic tool company. She is the owner and she is the world's richest person."(Linda-oneesama)

"You are not working? You are the owner. You freaking liar."

"No, I didn't lie. It maybe my company but I am also a worker who makes new magic tools. So, in these sense I am also a worker."(kio)

"Is that so."

"Oh, Dusk king sama please take some cookies too. You tea is getting cold."(Okaa-sama)

"Ah! Sorry I forgot. Humm, It taste really good. Who make it?"(kio)

"It's my personal maid Emily. Should I call her?"

"No, Just tell her that the tea was tasty."(kio)

"Yeah, that would be good. She has a escrow lose in her head."

"Hahaha, She must be a funny fellow."(kio)

"Yeah, She is a good friend of mine."

"If you say it like that I would get jealous."(kio)

"You are my bestie."

"Now I am getting embarrassed."(kio)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Meowth : It isn't finished, right?I mean this arc. Just finish it quickly. 🥱

Bidoof: Why?🤨

Meowth : I thought it would be some kind of serious family visiting arc. But it turns out a freaking flirting infront of family arc.😡

Bidoof : well, I like flirt. You like that too, Right?😍

Meowth : I freaking hate it. I freaking hate flirt when that female meowth left me.😡

Bidoof :Oh, Sorry. I guess. Well, as for seeking forgiveness, I will request author for more Suger stories.😓 😜

[Request accepted... ]

Meowth : Don't just accept that easily. I freaking hate you guys.😡😭
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠