26) Her Sweet voice (Part-1)

In the morning after breakfast I got ready for going out. I have to at least tell mom that I am going out. Mom was talking with Okaa-Sama.

"Mom, I am going out. I am taking Emily with me."

"Where are you going?"(Mom)

"For shopping. I want to buy somethings. If possible please give me some money too."

"I will give you money. But you have take someone with you. Like your sisters."(Mom)

"But Emily is going with me and sisters are busy, Right?"

"Why don't you take Linda. She may go with you. She have gone out of her office for a while. She may have somethings to buy too."(Oka-sama)

"Is it okay, Emily?"

"It's okay. They don't know Linda-sama. So, I don't think it will cause any problem in their mind."(Emily)

"Okay, Then let's go to your Linda-Oneesama."

We went to Linda-oneesama's office room. She was working on some paperwork.

"Linda-Oneesama, Are you busy?"

"No, I was just working on some paperwork for future events. It can be done one week later too."(Linda-Oneesama)

"I just want to go to shopping but mom said if you're going with me I can go there."

"Ok. I will go with you. Just wait a minute. "(Linda-Oneesama)

Then she got ready and we went out. We were going to shopping by foot. I wanted to enjoy the some street foods too while walking. I wasn't able to do that in moonstone city. This time I want to enjoy it.

"Linda-Oneesama there's some apple pie there. I want to eat."

"Okay, I will got you some."(Linda-Oneesama)

"No, I will get that."

I was really exited. It was my first time in this world buying something myself.

"We're here. Don't go too far."(Linda-Oneesama)

"Okay.."

I was walking toward a apple pie store. At the same time I saw a lady selling some Ice cream while walking. Hum, What should I eat?Ice cream or apple pie?
It's ice cream.
I went toward ice cream selling lady.

"Hey, listen."

she didn't stopped. She was walking. I speed up my speed and finally caught her.

"I want an Ice cream."

"Which flavor do you want?"(Hawker)

Hawker asked me which one I want. She was wearing a blue hood. I don't know why. I was able to recognize that She is a lady but I couldn't see her face.

"I want chocolate flavor."

Yeah, I like chocolate flavor. Do you have any problem with that.

"It's 5 Iron coin, please."(Hawker)

"Here it is."

I gave her One copper coin. Mom has given me some Copper and Silver coin. I don't any Iron coin.

"But I don't have..."(Hawker)

"Don't worry. Keep the change. You've been working hard too. Bye."

"Th-thank you."(Hawker)

Hum.. Ice cream is really tasty. It was right choice to bye ice cream. But where am i? I wasn't certainly far away from my sister. But for some reason I don't understand this place. No It's the same place. But I don't know where to go. A lot of people passing by me. Some of them watching me some of them just passing me. It's as if I lost. I somehow starting to feel weak. Should I go to the doctor.

"My son, You will be alright. Don't give up. Someone please help me."( lady)

There is someone crying while holding a person.
I went to there.
"What's happend?"

"My son. My son just became a pokemon trainer. When he went to the wild a monster attacked him. His hand cut off from the body and eaten by the monster. Some trainer reached that place at the same time and save him but bleeding won't stop. Please help me. I don't have money for his treatment. Please give me some money I beg you."(lady)

"Wait, let me see. I am a healing skill user."

I look at the boy. He was unconscious. I healed his hand. A new hand started to grow.
After completing the treatment, I feels really weak. I can't even stay standing. Evedything got blurred. Oh, Shit am I going to die again? I don't want that. Please save me someone. I was having fun in this life.

[Welcome back.]

I heard the familiar irritating voice. What was his name? Administrator. Right?

[Oh, you find my voice irritating? and also It not his it's her. My base form is a girl.]

Base form? what is it?

[I am telling you that I don't have any fixed gender. I can change my for as I want. But I choose girl as my base form.]

Oh, Then why can't I understand your voice as a girl or boy. It's like Robotic but at the same times it's not.

[It's because you can't see my spritual body. My spritual body is here. Main body isn't.]

But I can't see that body too.

[Well that's what I said. By the way I don't have much time. I want to say you that from now on you will meet some major powers in that world. There are Angels whom has power on per with Demons. I means A powerful ones. You might know that they are extremely closed from Human world. They only appear infront of humans and demons when something big happen. Like a World level disaster and a big fastival.]

I didn't have any idea about that.

[Many people do worship them. Though they don't like it.]

Okay, times up. Bye. Be careful....
I started to see the light.......

**************

*************
*

*

*

Meowth: I thought for sure that in this chapter she will encounter a new heroine.

Bidoof : Yeah, But to think there are angel too.

Meowth: Yeah... I am waiting for her encounter with one of them....