22)Entry Onee-San

"I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"(???)

"Waa"

I wake up, listening a loud voice. Someone said that she's back right. It was certainly a girls voice. Did one of my older sister come back or something? I can't imagine Bertha-Okasama cackling in the morning.
Well not that my problem. I should sleep.

*Ba-dooooom

"I'm back,Shiro"(???)

*Bam

She jumped on me.

"Gofuuu... Wha-what did happed? "

"Onee-Chan missed you."(???)

"It hurts. Please get off from me."

"You're talking. How beautiful. Onee-Chan loves you sweety."(???)

She hugged me tightly. Just like a owner would do with her pets. She is doing same things with me.
She said she is my sister. Is she Christiane-Oneesama? I should try to know who is she.

"Are you Christiane-Oneesama?"

"Yes, sweety. Oh so cute. How many years was it that I heard your beautiful voice? You're the most beautiful little sister anybody could have. Oh, you should call me 'Christi-nee'. That's what you used to call me."(Christi-nee)

Am I imagining or her affection meter is too high. She talk too much though. I could see that she really care about me.

"Okay. Umm, nee-san. You were too loud you know."

"Oh, Don't mind it. I am just happy that my sweety finally wake up. So I can't control myself. Just let me refil my Shironium."(Christi-nee)

What is Shironium? Is it a z move or something?

"Oh, Is that so? Even if she doesn't mind it, Other will mind."(Mom)

"Moooommmm, help me Shiro, this devil will kill me."(Christi-nee)

"Christi-nee, you just lost your last chance of escaping. Don't worry I will never forget you."

Mom grab her head and draging her out of the house.

"No, Shiro. Help meeeeee.... Please be happy. Live happily and please don't forget meeeeeee....."(Christi-nee)

Mom dragged her from my room. It was like as if a storm has passed. Onee-Chan has short silver hair. She is somewhat look like Alice Nakiri from Shokugeki no Souma.

 She is somewhat look like Alice Nakiri from Shokugeki no Souma

I washed my face and got ready. It's still early in the morning. But because of certain someone I can't sleep anymore. I should train early today.
I come down and saw nee-san was crying while mom was scolding her. Is she really a pokemon league champion? Where did she dropped her dignity?

"It's okay, mom. Please stop scolding nee-san. I think she was just too excited to meet me. That's why she wasn't able to control herself."

"Shiro."(Christi-nee)