Kam: Jhanvi, every couple will have misunderstandings and those who had the patience to handle and solve it will succeed in their life. If you really love him and wanted a life long relationship then handle your marriage with care. First and foremost thing in marriage is don't have any secrets and share anything openly which will solve any problem.

Jha Mv: I have so many secrets and I can't tell him now. But sure I will tell him at the right time.

Kam: Take rest and try to fix. I will speak to Akhil too.

Kamala left Jhanvi to rest and she was looking the photo of Akhil at the night stand with tears.

Jha: Why do you avoid me Akhil. Pleas talk to me. Your silence hurts me so much. Whom do I have other than you ?

---------------------

Liya called Naren's PA and conveyed her acceptance for the contract. Naren felt so happy and immediately informed his PA to prepare the agreement and invite with Liya immeditely at his office to get it signed.

Liya received a call from his PA and agreed to meet him by end of the day to sign the contract. She got ready in a professional way and drove to Naren's office. The receptionist guided her the way to meet Naren's PA and soon Liya was infront of Naren's room.

His PA gestureed to enter the room and Liya saw Naren behind a huge office desk with his laptop. She saw the walls had the photos of him in race suite.

Naren: I m happy that someone finds my room so attractive.

Liy: No, I m just having a glance of the photos and there is nothing new. I cannot deny that I know you already.

Nar: sure you must have known me if you are a fan of bike racings.

Liy: My ex is a racer and last I knew he won this years race. So I even if I m not fond of racing I have a little knowledge in it.

Nar: So why did he become ex ? mind sharing with me?

Liy: I prefer being professional around people whom I don't know personally.

Nar: Soon you will know more about me and may be we will be friends soon.

Liy: Is the contract ready. Let me sign and if there is anything else I need to know please enlight me.

Nar: Contract will be ready in few minutes and we will leave for Italy next week to start the shoot. All the arrangements will be done for your travel and stay.

His PA entered with the contract and Liya started reading every pages and finally she signed it followed by Naren.

Nar: So congrats and all the best for the new begining Ms. Liya.

Liya: thank you Mr. Naren. Please do let me know the details of my travel and I will be on schedule.

Nar: See you Ms. beautiful.

Liya ignored his flirting comment and left the place. She informed her parents about the contract and they were happy that finally she was moving on. Liya informed her friends about her travel and they decided to hang out before Liya leaves the country for her job.

Akhil returnd home late at night and Kamala was sitting in the living waiting for him arrive. Akhil stopped seeing his granny and laid on the couch with his head on Kamala's lap. She caressed his hair.

Kam: Akhil, do you know when was the irst time I felt like giving up this life, it was when I lost your grandfather but I did not do that because he would have been disappointed in me if I had made that decision. He always wanted me to be happy and live the life to the fullest. Whatever be the work he never fails to return home on time to see me and we never slept when we had a fight. We used to speak the differences and misunderstandings that was the reason for the success of our marriage life. Keeping things to heart will only worsen the problem, better speak to Jhanvi. She is a good girl I have ever seen in this generation. She is not like the usual girls so don't hurt her and regret later. Make things right before everything goes wrong. Did you call me here to see you living like this ?

Kamala felt her fingers wet and wiped his tears.

Kam: Go sleep and fix everything and have a new start tomorrow.

Akhil hugged Kamala before leaving to his room. He saw Jhanvi sleeping and did not disturb her. He refreshed and laid next to her to sleep not before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Akh Mv: I really hate being away from you Jaan, please lets end this. Either you tell me or I will get to know on my own but I can't afford to lose you. I love you angel, love you so much. I was a jerk to ignore my feelings for you but not anymore. You are mine and will be mine forever. I will do anything to keep you my side.

Before he could sleep her mobile pinged with notification. Akhil took her mobile from the night stand and saw it was from unknown number.

"Unknown: I wish , I could copy and paste you in my bed "

Akh Mv: Bastard once I find you, I will kill you. Count your days.

*****************

A/N:

Please vote and comment.

The more the frustration build the closer we are to reveal something. Stay patience for things to fall in place.

Take care and Thank you